Britney airing it out in new Instagram post

8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hmmm IDK. I know you are trying to protect her image, but if she wants to share content she's filmed, she's totally free to do that. 

Of course she can but that doesn’t make her immune from genuine criticism. Not everyone is an enabler. People are going to call out what appears to be inappropriate or erratic behaviour. Frankly, she needs to grow up.  

• Love 4
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Of course she can but that doesn’t make her immune from genuine criticism. Not everyone is an enabler. People are going to call out what appears to be inappropriate or erratic behaviour. Frankly, she needs to grow up.  

What’s being enabled? She lifted her leg in bed! :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 2

I don't get it. Why is there this much hate about this certain post? How does this stand out that bad and how is she hurting anyone? She always dances in her underwear, we've seen her doing yoga in her tiny bikini, almost every celebrity is basically nekkid on the red carpet, singing about being a *****, but when Britney posts a short segxy vid of her stretching in her bed, it's so bad enough to leave multiple extreme comments about how she's embarassing?.... I wonder if they do that towards everything they dislike or feel embarassed about. That must be tiring. I'd rather not be a fan and ignore instead of be a hater. And I say this again, it's her image to 'ruin'.

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Soon she will video herself on toilet seat. And Britney fans will be like "let her express herself,she is just having fun". As you can hear poop splash the water

Ugh I can see this happening...

OMG she looks so 2003ney. The Fire is there you guys.

After everything she went through is so good to see Britney ****ting like a real person. She is so real for this, not like a kardashian.

Good Charlotte Robot GIF by iHeartRadio

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block