Britney airing it out in new Instagram post

6 minutes ago, PoisonParadise90 said:

Her kids being embarrassed by her Instagram is beyond valid 🥴

I start to feel them more and more and start to think they have their real reasons to distance themselves from her.

And well many sources say they view Victoria as a mother figure. Well at least she does not embarrass them and seems fully mentally stable.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods

I think the people complaining are the ones that haven’t read her book yet as she explains briefly why, it’s not a big deal, she wants to be in control of her content and to post freely as she wants after years of being told what to do not to mention how she feels about photographers now if it helps her then just let her do it.

• Love 8
  • Like 1
Just now, MadameFreedom said:

I start to feel them more and more and start to think they have their real reasons to distance themselves from her.

And well many sources say they view Victoria as a mother figure. Well at least she does not embarrass them and seems fully mentally stable.

Having a gambling addiction is actually the opposite of stability. 

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Was Victoria a star since childhood?

Was Victoria an icon?

Was Victoria hounded by the paparazzi?

Was Victoria In a 13 year long c ship with her life controlled?

Was Victoria drugged and forced into facilities to be traumatized?

Victoria can be their step mom all she wants but one thing will never change!

Britney is their biological mother!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I think the people complaining are the ones that haven’t read her book yet as she explains briefly why, it’s not a big deal, she wants to be in control of her content and to post freely as she wants after years of being told what to do not to mention how she feels about photographers now if it helps her then just let her do it.

She can create a private account to post what she wants and there will be no general public discussion. She claims she is done with the business but why she keeps Instagram and keep posting there this very controversial stuff?

Is she really would be done with the businesses she would be private but she is addicted to attention.

She only continues to embarrass herself and her kids and won’t help in anyway to make a peace with them.

I already see many GP saying instead of this weird stuff she should try to work on her relationship with her kids.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Was Victoria a star since childhood?

Was Victoria an icon?

Was Victoria hounded by the paparazzi?

Was Victoria In a 13 year long c ship with her life controlled?

Was Victoria drugged and forced into facilities to be traumatized?

Victoria can be their step mom all she wants but one thing will never change!

Britney is their biological mother!

Am I talking about Britney a pop star?

No. I am talking about Britney a mother.

Victoria and Kevin are together so long since boys were very small and even in the recent interviews of Jayden and Sean it was mentioned that Victoria and not Britney is a mother figure in their lives.

And I start to understand it. At least Victoria does not embarrass them by her Instagram posts and seems much more mommy type.

• Like 2

Victoria and Kevin are together so long since boys were very small and even in the recent interviews of Jayden and Sean it was mentioned that Victoria and not Britney is a mother figure in their lives.

And I start to understand it. At least Victoria does not embarrass them by her Instagram posts and seems much more mommy type.

Clearly you don’t understand Britney’s stardom and the C ship are results of who she’s been! Victoria a mommy type? Britney did everything for her sons including giving her life up for 13 years! If it wasn’t for Britney those kids wouldn’t have the life they’ve had off her money! 

• Love 6
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, MadameFreedom said:

She can create a private account to post what she wants and there will be no general public discussion. She claims she is done with the business but why she keeps Instagram and keep posting there this very controversial stuff?

Is she really would be done with the businesses she would be private but she is addicted to attention.

She only continues to embarrass herself and her kids and won’t help in anyway to make a peace with them.

I already see many GP saying instead of this weird stuff she should try to work on her relationship with her kids.

Again, there are many accounts that post weird stuff yet why are we making a big deal about hers? Just ignore it then. Stop trying to be like her team and just let her post anything, she is allowed to and honestly blame the decade long cship for making her this way. If it helps her feel in control of her life then let her, you guys act like she’s sniffing coke up when all she does is just enjoying her life and letting loose. 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Having a gambling addiction is actually the opposite of stability. 

Yeah like for teenage boys and their perspective it matters…They said themselves their are laughed at by their friends at school because of Britney’s Instagram and they don’t like what she posts.

Britney as their mother should understand it and take their opinion seriously.

Relationship between mother and kids is two way. Her kids can have their boundaries that Britney as a mother should respect.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Clearly you don’t understand Britney’s stardom and the C ship are results of who she’s been! Victoria a mommy type? Britney did everything for her sons including giving her life up for 13 years! If it wasn’t for Britney those kids wouldn’t have the life they’ve had off her money! 

Do you understand her sons are most likely traumatized as well? They are victims too. Everyone seems to forget that.

And I gotta be honest, there is a pattern with the males in Britney’s life - they all end up leaving her eventually. Something isn’t right with her.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Yeah like for teenage boys and their perspective it matters…They said themselves their are laughed at by their friends at school because of Britney’s Instagram and they don’t like what she posts.

Relationship between mother and kids is two way. Her kids can have their boundaries that Britney as a mother should respect.

Britney is the mother and her kids have no respect for her! If I gave my life up for 13 years and worked hard before and during a c ship to give my kids the world only for them to do interviews and claim dr**s being delivered and try to hurt their mother! It’s non sense how her family always wants her to bow down and change yet they all can do what they want! 

• Love 1
Just now, nowimstronger said:

Do you understand her sons are most likely traumatized as well? They are victims too. Everyone seems to forget that.

And I gotta be honest, there is a pattern with the males in Britney’s life - they all end up leaving her eventually. Something isn’t right with her.

Did it ever occur many of the men were out for fame and her money! No one was more traumatized than Britney! Period! Let’s see how her family does in a 13 year c ship being drugged, manipulated, abused and controlled!

5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Again. Take a look at the things not from a fan perspective but from the Britney’s kids perspective.

And don’t forget they didn’t ask to be born and brought into this world. Britney wanted them .

Kids don’t own anything to their parents. You shouldn’t have kids so they will do this and that. You want kids and they don’t own you anything.

For Jayden and Sean Victoria is a mother figure and she does not embarrass them from their teenage perspective. She seems a mommy like their friends mommy.

• Like 1

Why are you so hung up on her relationship with her kids? Again, another thread that didn't mention the boys and yet, they're being dragged into this conversation.

Since you want o discuss them though, based on the cute little video KFed posted last summer, the boys have not been respectful toward Britney for quite some time. And you're assuming Britney isn't respecting their boundaries based on what? They moved to Hawaii, has Britney up and visited them? Has she been begging them to come and visit her? 

How stable could their life with Kevin and Victoria be is apparently the eldest didn't like living with them and spent more time at a gf's house. You're making these assumptions about Victoria and Kevin just because we don't hear about them (unless Kevin is asking for more money since he's such a deadbeat) but who's to say they're not unstable in their own way?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

Britney’s fans rather attack and hate her kids than to come to accept that something can be Britney’s fault and that Britney dose not make smart decisions. Or that something can be wrong with her.

Same they rather attack Sam Ashgari than to understand he may have his valid reasons to leave Britney after almost 7 years and the reason can be Britney’s behaviour and the face she embarrass not only herself but him as well as her husband.

13 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Please. You’re grasping at straws if you think those two fools are any more suitable. They have been unemployed for decades, they’re only able to be as hands on as they are because of Britney. Kevin should be grateful he’s been given the luxury of having 100 children without having to actually provide for them. Victoria as well as I’m not really sure what else she does aside from scrolling the internet. 

• Love 3
  • Leader
1 minute ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I just hope everything we see is by her choice and that she is healthy. My sister died this week, at 34 years of age, under a conservatorship designed to protect her. I want to rejoice that this will not be Britney's fate but there's still some paranoia in the back of my mind that things don't add up. 

Omg I am so sorry to hear that!! Sending you and the fam so much love. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block