What is the future of Exhale?

3 minutes ago, Sultan said:

Where is the writers  through? They all gone glitter is gone princess mimi is gone slayer is gone  slayout is gone and I am still standing 

They all disappeared in unclear circumstances

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gifezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gifezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

In the newest season of Exhale, chaos erupts as Abdul's relentless attacks on the site coincide with the sudden disappearance of all moderators. With no one to enforce rules or ban Abdul, the community faces turmoil and uncertainty. Users band together to uncover the mystery behind the moderators' vanishing act while combating Abdul's escalating assaults.

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

They all disappeared in unclear circumstances

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gifezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gifezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

In the newest season of Exhale, chaos erupts as Abdul's relentless attacks on the site coincide with the sudden disappearance of all moderators. With no one to enforce rules or ban Abdul, the community faces turmoil and uncertainty. Users band together to uncover the mystery behind the moderators' vanishing act while combating Abdul's escalating assaults.

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

You are hilarious omg :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:and seriously I am so scared of that Abdul guy now :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:is he a serial killer? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Spoiler

spacer.png

4 hours ago, The One and Only said:

Now that @DignifiedLove is gone, there's no one to join me in making fun of Wh@lereneRose :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Honestly, I don't think it's a bad idea to make this site more about pop culture and everything else, just like ATRL. Maybe even create sub-forums for each pop girl because focusing only on Britney that retired... It's going to be dry as hell for eternity

I believe he did at one point open up the site to be pop culture and not just Britney, but obviously it’s still heavily Britney content. I also recall at one point he had subforums for pop acts. Idk why they were taken away. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Sultan said:

and seriously I am so scared of that Abdul guy now :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

His identity reveal will shock you at the end of the season, and the plot twist will be out of this world

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

14 hours ago, Sultan said:

is he a serial killer? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

He's a 40 year old bottom

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

54 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

all stars lol GIF by Lifetime

In a gripping new season, the plot thickens as user The One and Only becomes entangled in a forbidden romance with moderator BUWYGF. As their relationship unfolds, suspicions grow: are The One and Only's intentions pure, or is this affair a ploy for greater control over Exhale's bans?

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

• Haha 2
On 12/19/2023 at 7:59 PM, MikeHunt said:

Yes I’ve noticed it’s so dead here. There’s like less than ten regulars who still engage here. Then some random posters here and there. We went from an extreme high to a low now that the book has been fully discussed. The most traffic we got was when people were making Tate McRea threads. I don’t even see Jordan post on here as much. I could see him retiring the site come new year or he could announce a revamp? But either way, I miss the fun of this place. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

´l be so f ing sad tho :(

• Leader

Exhale has waves of traffic. Sometimes there are tons of guests and members, some times there aren't. Sometimes I'm scared of you. 

There will be times in 2024 when things pick up, and times when things slow down again. But I don't have any plans to shut things down. There is a plan for a major platform update in 2024 that will greatly improve your user experience, so stay tuned for that :] 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Exhale has waves of traffic. Sometimes there are tons of guests and members, some times there aren't. Sometimes I'm scared of you. 

There will be times in 2024 when things pick up, and times when things slow down again. But I don't have any plans to shut things down. There is a plan for a major platform update in 2024 that will greatly improve your user experience, so stay tuned for that :] 

DM on twitter its basically the same username. Cause my old *** is even confused.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block