What is the future of Exhale?

Literally, almost everyone I knew leftย :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I myself haven't been posting much in the past 3 months (except for the past few days) cause there's nothing really to talk about anymore (and people wonder why I create threads about serious world issues lmao). Does anyone else have the feeling that something shifted after Britney released her memoir? The site feels so dead now. It's understandable that people are losing interest, as there's nothing new from Britney except her Instagram posts. What do you think is next for Exhale and for the entire fandom?

• Like 1

Yes Iโ€™ve noticed itโ€™s so dead here. Thereโ€™s like less than ten regulars who still engage here. Then some random posters here and there. We went from an extreme high to a low now that the book has been fully discussed. The most traffic we got was when people were making Tate McRea threads. I donโ€™t even see Jordan post on here as much. I could see him retiring the site come new year or he could announce a revamp? But either way, I miss the fun of this place.ย :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

It's literally as dry as @charlenerose's ***** omg

he-be-like-yikes-lovelypeaches.gif

Now that @DignifiedLove is gone,ย there's no one to join me in making fun of Wh@lereneRose :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Just now, MikeHunt said:

Yes Iโ€™ve noticed itโ€™s so dead here. Thereโ€™s like less than ten regulars who still engage here. Then some random posters here and there. We went from an extreme high to a low now that the book has been fully discussed. The most traffic we got was when people were making Tate McRea threads. I donโ€™t even see Jordan post on here as much. I could see him retiring the site come new year or he could announce a revamp? But either way, I miss the fun of this place.ย :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Honestly,ย I don't think it's a bad idea to make this site more about pop culture and everything else, just like ATRL. Maybe even create sub-forums for each pop girl because focusing only on Britney that retired... It's going to be dry as hell for eternity

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Literally, almost everyone I knew leftย :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I myself haven't been posting much in the past 3 months (except for the past few days) cause there's nothing really to talk about anymore (and people wonder why I create threads about serious world issues lmao). Does anyone else have the feeling that something shifted after Britney released her memoir? The site feels so dead now. It's understandable that people are losing interest, as there's nothing new from Britney except her Instagram posts. What do you think is next for Exhale and for the entire fandom?

Youโ€™re not creating subjects about world issues your creating hate threads mostly about Taylor swiftโ€ฆ that puts me off dunno about everyone elseย 

ย 

howโ€™s the job hunt btw xx

• Haha 1

Idk, Iโ€™ve actually felt pretty good about it being quiet, I havenโ€™t had to fight with trolls on here in a while, which is why I hardly engage or come on here. Iโ€™ve been doing other things though that I enjoy doing so Iโ€™m not complaining. It was so crazy on here for the past 3 years, so itโ€™s nice that itโ€™s slowed down. Gives me a break lol.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Idk, Iโ€™ve actually felt pretty good about it being quiet, I havenโ€™t had to fight with trolls on here in a while, which is why I hardly engage or come on here. Iโ€™ve been doing other things though that I enjoy doing so Iโ€™m not complaining. It was so crazy on here for the past 3 years, so itโ€™s nice that itโ€™s slowed down. Gives me a break lol.

Evil is still walking freely somewhere and plotting against Brit, don't act like it's a series finale, girl omg

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

It's quite serious that her private jets cause more pollution to the planet

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

Also, I'm sorry that my games turned you into a psychopath, Abdul

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

I seriously apologize

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

You made like hundreds threads bashing Taylor not just the private jetsย 

spacer.png

and who the f is Abdul girl I think you are confusing me with someone elseย 

spacer.png

go make another Muslims refugees hate thread you racist psychopathย spacer.png

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Sultan said:

You made like hundreds threads bashing Taylor not just the private jetsย 

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

Do you have the evidence to support your claim? I literally created like one thread about her for a valid reason - to call her out on her planet pollution.

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

6 minutes ago, Sultan said:

and who the f is Abdul girl I think you are confusing me with someone elseย 

spacer.png

go make another Muslims refugees hate thread you racist psychopathย spacer.png

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Nothing :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

(When it comes to Britney) Threads about:

• AIneys pics and audios (maybe vids too)
  • AI restored HD 4K videos of great old performances
  • Dolby atmos versions of albums
  • New IG posts (652474748485 shades)
  • Some member asking if he/she should retire
  • A single Britney might have made with some cool producer she likes
  • People complaining about the ads lol
  • "should britney do ----------- ?"
  • "I love this outfit from 200-"
  • "Is Britney officially retired?"
  • "Why does Britney always talks about Miley in a weird/shady way?"
  • "Did you notice this about TWIM?"
  • "Will we ever get TWIM Vol. 2?" and it's 2026
  • Jordan ending the forum and everyone being sad and Jordan thanking everyone for the journey, aw/sad

Yeahย :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:ย 

Edited by Fita
13 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Do you have the evidence to support your claim? I literally created like one thread about her for a valid reason - to call her out on her planet pollution.

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

ezgif-5-69d1bb396c.gif

Seriously get a job instead of spreading hate and racism here wait you canโ€™t get a job there because the refugees ย  got all the jobsย :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

We went from an extreme high to a low now that the book has been fully discussed.ย 

That's why I was so pissed off when everyone was making spoilers of the book. It was the newest thing we will get from Britney in a good period.

1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

I donโ€™t even see Jordan post on here as much.

I see him posting only on saturdays...

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block