Britney drags Justin Timberlake “no disrespect” and posts about the original "Make Me" music video

KrisJ

38 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Pretty sure she’s angry that he makes passive aggressive comments about it when performing but made no formal comment on what she went through because of it or the viral interview of timbaland saying JT should have put a muzzle on her. 
he tried to be cute and she sat him the **** down. No cringe detected 

it’s a poossified deek move

3 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Does anyone else feel like all these posts are like from someone on the outside looking in.....

Like she's almost flaming fan fiction....

the book did read a little like fanfic too. maybe this is just Britney and we had been deprived of her for too long, and maybe she thinks the same things we think.

• Like 1

He looks so stupid performing that song. Ugly. He really should retire that one  no one cares, song It’s not even that cool it’s so zzz no one wants to relate to that song in 2024 and no one there looks at him and respects him for that song, pretty sure there’s a better one to replace it from Future*** or 20/20 album.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Jup1ter said:

He looks so stupid performing that song. Ugly. He really should retire that one  no one cares, song It’s not even that cool it’s so zzz no one wants to relate to that song in 2024 and no one there looks at him and respects him for that song, pretty sure there’s a better one to replace it from Future*** or 20/20 album.

That album is even full of Britney songs than his Justified Album lol. He is trap in his own art. He ended his vegas gig last night with “Until the End of Time”; I need to see a video of that to see if he still said it. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
13 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I don’t get it. She’s angry that Justin performed CMAR? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: 

Ugh, can’t say that’s not a bit… cringe. 

why wouldnt she be angry about it? A lying song, made by a liar, to make her look like the bad guy even though he was the bad guy the whole time, and to get famous thanks to his lies?

The fact he's been completely exposed and still even dares sing the song is completely out of touch with reality. The man is either stupid or has 0 shame, and I think we all know its the latter. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I hate JT for what he's done to Britney and others, and Britney has every rights to bash him. But to be honest, the public is tiring of Britney still dragging JT here and there after all these years, they think she's petty. 

I wish one day Britney can leave all these behind and moving forward fully. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block