Britney drags Justin Timberlake “no disrespect” and posts about the original "Make Me" music video

KrisJ

6 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

why wouldnt she be angry about it? A lying song, made by a liar, to make her look like the bad guy even though he was the bad guy the whole time, and to get famous thanks to his lies?

The fact he's been completely exposed and still even dares sing the song is completely out of touch with reality. The man is either stupid or has 0 shame, and I think we all know it’s the latter. 

It’s one of his biggest hits… of course he’s gonna still perform it. She’s usually above even addressing these things, they’re both in their 40’s and they broke up 20 years ago so it seems kinda unnecessary. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, annalai23 said:

I hate JT for what he's done to Britney and others, and Britney has every rights to bash him. But to be honest, the public is tiring of Britney still dragging JT here and there after all these years, they think she's petty. 

I wish one day Britney can leave all these behind and moving forward fully. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

It's getting weird if she keeps shading him every time he performs the song. He always says a "funny line" before performing.

The guy is an idiot and did her dirty, but Britney still responding to him is lowkey giving Selena still lurking the other Justin (Bieber) thing. Like... it's over.

Most Britney fans would call Timberlake obsessed if he said he still keep Britney letters and shades her on his IG. Lets be honest here.

She should simply ignore him and move on... 

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

It's getting weird if she keeps shading him every time he performs the song. He always says a "funny line" before performing.

The guy is an idiot and did her dirty, but Britney still responding to him is lowkey giving Selena still lurking the other Justin (Bieber) thing. Like... it's over.

Most Britney fans would call Timberlake obsessed if he said he still keep Britney letters and shades her on his IG. Lets be honest here.

She should simply ignore him and move on... 

It reminded me of Selena too… that can never be a good thing. 

It also seems so random. The info on the book may be new to the public, but SHE always knew the truth and she still chose to pay him compliments and dance to his songs on her IG. What changed? Why is it suddenly a big deal if he performs it? :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised: 
(Ps I didn’t even like it that much when she danced to his music and kept boosting his ego… But shading him now is even worse. Who wants to be THAT ex….)

• Like 2
8 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Every time Britney responds like this, I always admire her directness and subtlety. It something she has always done, but I always find it such a smart way to respond. It reads as if she's saying ''I see you, don't try it!''. Honestly, the way she responds to things like this is something I admire. 

This is so sad. 

you admire a 40 something year old woman’s shade over an issue that happened decades ago? 

No, this is not the way to behave.  She’s stuck in the past.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

this is wild lol

Justin can drag and throw shade at Britney for the last 15 years and the public eats it up, but heaven forbid Britney throws a little shade his way and she's supposed to stop being 'petty'. 

It’s not wild. . 

Justin wrote a song and made a video that touched on a life even of his- his ex cheating on him. 

It’s been decades.  Time to let it go and move on.  She should focus on her own life, there’s nothing to gain by dwelling on the past the way she is. 

It’s getting tired   Exhausted.  It’s giving stunted growth   

• Like 1
2 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

It reminded me of Selena too… that can never be a good thing. 

It also seems so random. The info on the book may be new to the public, but SHE always knew the truth and she still chose to pay him compliments and dance to his songs on her IG. What changed? Why is it suddenly a big deal if he performs it? :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised: 
(Ps I didn’t even like it that much when she danced to his music and kept boosting his ego… But shading him now is even worse. Who wants to be THAT ex….)

It's curious that Britney hates Selena now, they both have many things in common. Maybe that's the reason? Who knows lol.

About Justin, good point... Britney was praised for her maturity not attacking Timberlake. She danced to his songs, called him a genius, remembered good moments with him, even wanted a feat back in 2016.

I think people keep feeding her with bad ideas, the book marketing was all behind "Justin is scared of what Britney will tell", the book had a loooot Timberlake.

Not to be a banon but... it seems like the Timberlake stories were used to change the focus from the actual relevant things: the c-ship and her abusers. And it worked, media and the general public were talking way more about the old relationship than anything else. I don't think it was a coincidence or accident.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

It's curious that Britney hates Selena now, they both have many things in common. Maybe that's the reason? Who knows lol.

About Justin, good point... Britney was praised for her maturity not attacking Timberlake. She danced to his songs, called him a genius, remembered good moments with him, even wanted a feat back in 2016.

I think people keep feeding her with bad ideas, the book marketing was all behind "Justin is scared of what Britney will tell", the book had a loooot Timberlake.

Not to be a banon but... it seems like the Timberlake stories were used to change the focus from the actual relevant things: the c-ship and her abusers. And it worked, media and the general public were talking way more about the old relationship than anything else. I don't think it was a coincidence or accident.

Oh yeah, relationship drama from 20 years ago overshadowing horrific 13 years of her life under the con is really annoying. I don’t think that part has a lot to do with Britney though. I get the feeling media outlets are scared to report about Lou and her gang. 

The shading makes no sense to me as she has known the entire truth for years and it didn’t stop her from praising him endlessly, by her own choice, even after the con ended. Maybe it IS someone close to her like Cade feeding her stories about how the fans are loving her IG shades or something… I don’t get the sudden shift.

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Oh yeah, relationship drama from 20 years ago overshadowing horrific 13 years of her life under the con is really annoying. I don’t think that part has a lot to do with Britney though. I get the feeling media outlets are scared to report about Lou and her gang. 

The shading makes no sense to me as she has known the entire truth for years and it didn’t stop her from praising him endlessly, by her own choice, even after the con ended. Maybe it IS someone close to her like Cade feeding her stories about how the fans are loving her IG shades or something… I don’t get the sudden shift.

Yeah, I bet Cade "Yes person" Hudson has at least a little to do with her new social media shady persona.

Always good to remember Britney wrote many times she heard stuff from her friend(s), instead of checking herself. Her hate for Framing Britney doc started with her saying someone told her the doc was bad for her image, she didn't watch the movie back then. And Britney wrote other day how easily manipulated she is.

I feel like the GP and media would definitely talk more about her abuse story if the book focused more on that. But yeah... Lou is protected, Dina never mentioned... team con will never be punished I fear.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, GmailMyHeart said:

It’s not wild. . 

Justin wrote a song and made a video that touched on a life even of his- his ex cheating on him. 

It’s been decades.  Time to let it go and move on.  She should focus on her own life, there’s nothing to gain by dwelling on the past the way she is. 

It’s getting tired   Exhausted.  It’s giving stunted growth   

Oh, so she’s dwelling on the past, but Justin shading Britney and calling her a Madonna wannabe, making references of her lying about her virginity and “hitting that” and referring to her as some “*****” before performing CMAR is totally ok! Yup, I wonder who’s more stunted here.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
20 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Oh, so she’s dwelling on the past, but Justin shading Britney and calling her a Madonna wannabe, making references of her lying about her virginity and “hitting that” and referring to her as some “*****” before performing CMAR is totally ok! Yup, I wonder who’s more stunted here.

Well, it sounds like they both are.  

indont subscribe to the Celebs are Flawless mentality.  

sounds like they could both use some closure so the rest of us can stop hearing about their petty bs from when they were teens 

22 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

What do you mean?! It was her that wrote about things 20 plus years ago.  

she could’ve dedicated more of the book to the con, we all wanted to know more about that and I’m sure it would’ve garnered more attention if she had revealed something new.  

unfortunately, she didn’t divulge new info so HER publisher decided to release excerpts of the JT drama for promo. 

22 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Also, it’s not a sudden shift.  This behavior from Britney has been seen towards Selena, jack in the box guy, Xtina, restaurant patrons, etc.  

Believe people when they show you who they are through their actions.  She has an angry petty side of her, there’s no denying that.  She isn’t a one dimensional character. 

22 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

That is a banon take.  It’s not that deep. 

She wrote juicy gossipy half truths that would definitely capture people’s attention.  

She wrote nothing about the con that would make people buy the book. 

Her publisher has to make money so they created a promo campaign around the content she included in the book.  Y’all want a number one record breaking book but don’t want to acknowledge the reason the book was successful was her stories about JT.  That’s what put the book in peoples faces.  

1 hour ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Well, it sounds like they both are.  

indont subscribe to the Celebs are Flawless mentality.  

sounds like they could both use some closure so the rest of us can stop hearing about their petty bs from when they were teens 

And who said celebs are to be without flaws? No one is forcing you to be here to watch their 'petty bs from where they were teens' so just log off or just not comment on it.

Edited by Gutterguppy
2 hours ago, GmailMyHeart said:

What do you mean?! It was her that wrote about things 20 plus years ago.  

she could’ve dedicated more of the book to the con, we all wanted to know more about that and I’m sure it would’ve garnered more attention if she had revealed something new.  

unfortunately, she didn’t divulge new info so HER publisher decided to release excerpts of the JT drama for promo. 

I agree there should have been a much bigger focus on the con. I understand that there may have been legal restrictions, but who said the book had to be out NOW? I would have had no problems waiting for a memoir that shared the whole story. 

That being said, keep in mind that the GP isn’t us Exhalers. The stuff she DID share about the con should have been alarming enough for the press and the GP. As for the publisher choosing to push excerpts about Justin and not the con… well maybe they also don’t wanna awaken the beast. Lou is a powerful woman, whether we like it or not. 

2 hours ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Also, it’s not a sudden shift.  This behavior from Britney has been seen towards Selena, jack in the box guy, Xtina, restaurant patrons, etc.  

Believe people when they show you who they are through their actions.  She has an angry petty side of her, there’s no denying that.  She isn’t a one dimensional character. 

I was merely talking about her relationship with Justin. She has shown him respect over the years, again and again, even after the con. The book may have shed some light on new information, but she has always knows all that stuff. THAT shift is weird to me. Dancing to his music and constantly talking him up even after years he used her name and performed CMAR, only to suddenly throw shade cause he sang CMAR for the millionth time and said “no disrespect”? Hmm… he’s already said far worse than that when singing CMAR and her response was to stay clean and even praise him.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, GmailMyHeart said:

That is a banon take.  It’s not that deep. 

She wrote juicy gossipy half truths that would definitely capture people’s attention.  

She wrote nothing about the con that would make people buy the book. 

Her publisher has to make money so they created a promo campaign around the content she included in the book.  Y’all want a number one record breaking book but don’t want to acknowledge the reason the book was successful was her stories about JT.  That’s what put the book in peoples faces.  

Not "we" I never supported this book in the first place lol.

The book needed cheap gossip tabloid type things, but even the fans thought it would have more about the c-ship. Her first time to really talk about it. 

If she explained some dark details maybe the book wouldn’t be as big (sales wise) as the final version but... it definitely could be take serious as a good story about surviving abuse.

Never denied the JT stories were the ones that people cared more... however, Britney had a lot of attention because of the c-ship war and I believe people around her didn't want more attention to that fact. Basically she could (and should) talk about more important things than an old relationship.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block