Britney drags Justin Timberlake “no disrespect” and posts about the original "Make Me" music video

KrisJ

On 12/16/2023 at 6:59 PM, GmailMyHeart said:

This is so sad. 

you admire a 40 something year old woman’s shade over an issue that happened decades ago? 

No, this is not the way to behave.  She’s stuck in the past.  

Yes. I do, i was referring to how she has spoken in general, but it applies here because she not "stuck in the past". Ultimately, JT was very much active in bring up the past for nearly 20 years, even though Britney never made any of this public other than one reference in Chaotic. JT starting his show with a song about Britney, produced by a man who was very much confident enough to say "she should be muzzled" in front of a large crowd, weeks after Britney spoke about events for the first time, and saying "no disrespect" , as if that immediately undoes 20 years of his actions should warrant a tongue in cheek response...

...but looking at your other responses, it's quite clear you can't give Britney any credit.

• Like 6
On 12/16/2023 at 6:17 PM, Dark Willow said:

And obviously Justin can't stop performing his biggest hit. That's insane.

Britney and the fans should feel sad for him. His biggest hits is about Britney and everybody knows it. Not a song about his wife, it will always be about Britney. 

He has to perform the song for the rest of his life.

I agree with the majority of what you said, apart from the first line, because, for me atleast, the song isn't the problem, its the constant references and comments that come with it. Saying "no disrespect" is just another example to the list, the same as performing "What Goes Around" mashed up with Rehab, or referencing "that *****" before performing a song.

The songs been out 20 years; either make a clear statement or don't.

On 12/16/2023 at 1:59 PM, GmailMyHeart said:

This is so sad. 

you admire a 40 something year old woman’s shade over an issue that happened decades ago? 

Are you ever ******* positive? Holy **** with your constant, negative BS. You’re like a wart on my ****. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 12/16/2023 at 3:59 PM, GmailMyHeart said:

This is so sad. 

It's easy when it's NOT your life that is being talking about

Some people just can't get over their first love that easily

Do you know the famous artist Marina Abromavic?

She made a doc doing multiple therapies and getting to know different religions around the world to not just be curious and experience it to tell, but also to let go of her ex-husband, I highly recommend it!

Spoiler

On 12/19/2023 at 10:40 PM, Jup1ter said:

She made a doc doing multiple therapies and getting to know different religions around the world to not just be curious and experience it to tell, but also to let go of her ex-husband, I highly recommend it!

Hide contents

Thanks but no thanks.  I already have a therapist and while yes it’s difficult to get over certain relationships, it’s possible if you do the work.  

Also, I feel like I should clarify, twirling isn’t involved in any of the work.  Neither is going after people on social media.  

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Thanks but no thanks.  I already have a therapist and while yes it’s difficult to get over certain relationships, it’s possible if you do the work.  

Also, I feel like I should clarify, twirling isn’t involved in any of the work.  Neither is going after people on social media.  

She's allowed to twirl for fun who says it's her therapy? 

She's not a robot and that's her way to loosen up and have fun

• Like 2
On 12/20/2023 at 4:40 PM, Jup1ter said:

Hide contents

I mean GP love to point out how she can’t let go of her time with him in the past (first love for both). But people are ignoring how he brings her up even today??? Just be neutral GP, in my eyes and even in my 68 year old mom think they haven’t left. The GP is being bias when it comes to dwelling on memories they only point to Britney. I bet you 100% when Jess wore that denim denim outfit, Britney popped up in his head there’s no way that thought didn't occur. Because it was that iconic and left a mark on everyone. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block