Britney drags Justin Timberlake “no disrespect” and posts about the original "Make Me" music video

KrisJ

But honestly I don't really see a big deal on Justin saying no disrespect before singing cry me a river... I actually think he wasn't being shady, more like being polite or trying to repair some damage. But I guess I'm sorry, Britney wouldn't work out either. The song choice is probably a marketing move. And Britney's comment about it was soft.

Edited by Fita
  • Like 3

Oh Jesus Christ, the stories … I could tell on the set of this one☝🏻 !!!

Omg yes Queen! Please release a tell all book and talk about it in it! Oh wait 24th october already happpened and... :katyfrog_perry_upset_um::tongueney_britney_cocky:

Also the shade! I love it! She should write "P  USSYFIED! No disrespect!":tongueney_britney_cocky:

J.T. is a f  ucking trash!!!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Fita said:

But honestly I don't really see a big deal on Justin saying no disrespect before singing cry me a river... I actually think he wasn't being shady, more like being polite or trying to repair some damage. But I guess I'm sorry, Britney wouldn't work out either. The song choice is probably a marketing move. And Britney's comment about it was soft.

I mean, he could've just said nothing either lol and just went ahead and performed it. By saying that, it's like he's bringing more attention to it for no reason

Edited by Gutterguppy
so many typos
  • Love 2
  • Like 5
37 minutes ago, SwiftSpears92 said:

No she’s upset because he acted like a man child and half as*edly goes “not to be rude.” 

23 minutes ago, hazel24magic said:

It was the “no disrespect” comment…bc it came across sarcastic. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

14 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

no...he shaded her by saying 'no disrespect' before performing it. It's his song, so of course he can perform it, but no reason to preface it with that either. 

What’s shady about “no disrespect” though? Everyone knows the song is about Britney, what’s the harm in saying “no disrespect”? 

Unless I missed something, it sounds like something only Exhalers would get upset about. Side note, for her sake I hope that doesn’t mean she reads here. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:  

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I mean, he couldn't just said nothing either lol and just went ahead and performed it. By saying that, it's like he's bringing more attention to it for nothing

Yeah. I feel like he's uncomfortable when touching on that. Like maybe there's some weight/guilt on him. And he tried to mend with it saying no disrespect guys.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

What’s shady about “no disrespect” though? Everyone knows the song is about Britney, what’s the harm in saying “no disrespect”? 

Unless I missed something, it sounds like something only Exhalers would get upset about. Side note, for her sake I hope that doesn’t mean she reads here. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:  

This is another instance of him saying something seemingly shady/petty before performing this song. Like you said, everyone knows it's about her and how he spun the narrative of making her out to be the villain in their relationship. He could've just said nothing and went into singing, idk why he's trying to bring attention to it. 

• Like 6
44 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

The wording of “no disrespect” is fine, but it sounded sarcastic. ESP with the “but uh” bit. 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block