Cade and Larry at Dinner Together

The Britney Nerds army should intervene those two to know what were they doing together that night. :wink_britney_everytime_white: :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

But seriously now... I think Cade might have gone there to meet Larry just to talk about bureaucratic matters since - allegedly - Cade is now Britney's manager (and Larry has been since the beggining of Britney's career). So that way Britney doesn't need to meet Larry in person?

7 hours ago, annalai23 said:

Larry is the only one in the group that Britneys never mentioned regarding team con.... so I guess he's not the worst like Lou and Robin.

And it’s very weird cause Larry was there pushing her to work as hard as her dad. Larry was hired and was part of team con. 

Britney blamed even Felicia and Tish, but never Larry... so odd.

Or maybe it has to do with his friendship with her bestie... Cade. 

Love You Hug GIF by Filmin

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1

To be fair, Larry and Britney were friends for a long while. Perhaps he thought it better that he be involved instead of some random manager her dad hired that would have been even more detrimental to Britney?

The truth is all we have is hearsay and little bits of information Britney has said in court and in her book. 

Would you rather her entire team be people she had no connection or rapport with? As isolated as she was, at least she had familiar faces 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

2024 June - New fresh summer single

2024 September - VMAs new second single performance

2024 November - New album release

2025 February - Superbowl

2025 May - Deluxe album release/The Mega Tour 2025 starts

Reality:

2024 June - Britney deactivates and reactivates IG

2024 September - Britney posts a photo with Jamie Lou

2024 November - Britney deletes any trace of Jamie Lou from her IG

2025 February - Britney goes to Mexico

2025 May - Britney deactivates and reactivates IG 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
21 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

2024 June - New fresh summer single

2024 September - VMAs new second single performance

2024 November - New album release

2025 February - Superbowl

sss2025 May - Deluxe album release/The Mega Tour 2025 starts

19 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

spacer.png

Edited by Alvy
  • Love 1

Britney knows everything. She reads tabloids and news about her. I mean, she posted about Justin's ''no disrespect'' during his CMAR performance just hours after it happened. This is not the first time Cade is seen with Larry, they did that multiple times and they're not hiding it because the last time it happened they posted a picture. I don't think Britney cares, Larry wasn't mentioned in her book, which makes me think that their relationship was merely based off work and he didn't have much to do with what happened to her. Would I trust him? Absolutely ******* not. But I remember Cade said after Britney's testimony that one man that Britney knows for about 25+ years tried to help her but couldn't, many of us thought it could be Larry. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block