Cade and Larry at Dinner Together

I saw Cade Hudson and Larry Rudolph at dinner together last night in LA. They were at a new steakhouse called BLVD in Sherman Oaks. They were with a group of about 10 people and they sat right next to each other... I wonder if Larry is creeping back in for a Britney 2024 launch, or if Cade and Larry have just always been close? Never seen them pictured together before. Interesting.... :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

30 minutes ago, RogerJohnson4PopNews said:

I saw Cade Hudson and Larry Rudolph at dinner together last night in LA. They were at a new steakhouse called BLVD in Sherman Oaks. They were with a group of about 10 people and they sat right next to each other... I wonder if Larry is creeping back in for a Britney 2024 launch, or if Cade and Larry have just always been close? Never seen them pictured together before. Interesting.... :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Why you have only 6 posts and no photos with this thread? :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

• Haha 5
41 minutes ago, RogerJohnson4PopNews said:

Yep! I just saw that too. Sorry, my post is old news I guess... but I was a bit shocked when I walked in and saw them sitting together. I thought she may have been there too but nope!

According to some fans the industry is so small that is impossible for Cade and Larry not be friends. 

Sorry for you to have to see the two ugly creatures.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, RogerJohnson4PopNews said:

Are they dating? :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

1 hour ago, RogerJohnson4PopNews said:

Sounds like the new "I had a pool party with Britney's dancers".

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block