15 years ago Britney performed ‘Womanizer’ live at the Bambi Awards

Cqleb

This was the beginning of Britney's global comeback. Unfortunately, the audience only consisted of German show business stars who were anything but Britney fans. Karl Lagerfeld, who presented Britney with the award, was the only one who had nice words for Britney. The rest were all hypocrites. Britney always had extremely bad press in Germany. And practically everyone believed the nonsense. Now suddenly they're all on Britney's side.

• Like 3

I also remember it like it was yesterday. The excitement I had, my god. I thought she looked flawless, loved the Madonna-ish style, but I thought she was scared as ****. Lowkey I really wanted her old-self to comeback and was my first time realizing that wasn't happening. It was an amazing performance, though, and it got better with time! The Hey Hey Hey one still my favorite. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block