Come see Britney's London grandmother and great-grandmother

So cool your research. Lilian Portell had a charismatic appearance, like Britney, it makes you have sympathy for her.

Now I get it, there were two Lilians. So Lilian Portell was Lynne's mother, right? Was that Britney's relative who she LOVED to stick around with, have slumber parties and take naps together? Or that was from Jamie's side? If you could clarify for me :) 

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Fita said:

So cool your research. Lilian Portell had a charismatic appearance, like Britney, it makes you have sympathy for her.

Now I get it, there were two Lilians. So Lilian Portell was Lynne's mother, right? Was that Britney's relative who she LOVED to stick around with, have slumber parties and take naps together? Or that was from Jamie's side? If you could clarify for me :) 

That's Lexie, in her book she mentions Lexie a lot, it's the crawfish shop owner, it's her great-grandmother Lexie Pearce, she's the mother of Emma Jean Forbes (Jamie's mom).

Y1E4CnG.gif

2F8F4FDC00000578-0-image-a-59_1450756167

Jamie's mom, Emma Jean (rumour says she's related to Marilyn Monroe)

30459855_1e9a033d-27d6-4a19-8ff4-09e6613

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, Politik said:

Wow! This is awesome! After I read the book I was curious as to how they looked. I want to see Jamie’s mom now, Britney says she looks just like her. 

I wish Britney included a pic section in her book of never before seen family pics. 

This is her, she died around age 31, she never recovered losing a young son  :(

Marilyn Monroe mother:

a-few-high-quality-photos-of-gladys-bake

• Love 5

At first I thought Lilian (great grandmother) was the one who moved to the middle of nowhere in the USA, and it kind of made sense for her hot great grandfather.

Bu then I realized I got the wrong Lilian and am even more confused. Not only was she way better looking, she was also wealthier, and her grandfather really just trapped her from London to Louisiana.

I guess Britney repeated history with Kfed.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

This is her, she died around age 31, she never recovered losing a young son  :(

Marilyn Monroe mother:

a-few-high-quality-photos-of-gladys-bake

Where does this "rumour" come from? I've always been fascinated by it and theres definitely a resemblance but wouldn't it be fairly easy (not for me :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:) to trace back a few generations to verify this?

2 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Where does this "rumour" come from? I've always been fascinated by it and theres definitely a resemblance but wouldn't it be fairly easy (not for me :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:) to trace back a few generations to verify this?

I think it's true

According to Famous Kin, Britney Spears and Marilyn Monroe are 9th cousins 3 times removed. A family tree alleges that they are both descended from the same ancestors, a couple called Richard Scott and Catherine Marbur.

Marilyn Monroe was the daughter of Gladys Pearl Baker and her father was probably Charles Stanley Gifford, whose ancestry reaches back to Richard Scott and Catherine Marbury. And Britney Spears’ mother and father were Lynne Irene Bridges and James Parnell Spears. James Parnell Spears’ ancestry also reaches back to Richard Scott and Catherine Marbury.

Is Britney Spears Related to Marilyn Monroe?

Yes, Britney Spears and Marilyn Monroe are related. They are 9th cousins, 3 times removed. This means that they share a common ancestor 9 generations back. Their common ancestor is Elizabeth "Betty" Hall, who was born in England in 1607. Betty Hall was the great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandmother of Britney Spears and the great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandmother of Marilyn Monroe.

The relationship between Britney Spears and Marilyn Monroe was first discovered by a genealogy website called Famous Kin. The website uses a database of historical records to trace family trees. Famous Kin found that Britney Spears and Marilyn Monroe were related through their shared ancestor, Betty Hall.

The relationship between Britney Spears and Marilyn Monroe is a reminder that even though they lived in different centuries, they are connected by their family history. It is also a reminder that even though they were both famous entertainers, they were also just people with families and friends. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

I think it's true

According to Famous Kin, Britney Spears and Marilyn Monroe are 9th cousins 3 times removed. A family tree alleges that they are both descended from the same ancestors, a couple called Richard Scott and Catherine Marbur.

Marilyn Monroe was the daughter of Gladys Pearl Baker and her father was probably Charles Stanley Gifford, whose ancestry reaches back to Richard Scott and Catherine Marbury. And Britney Spears’ mother and father were Lynne Irene Bridges and James Parnell Spears. James Parnell Spears’ ancestry also reaches back to Richard Scott and Catherine Marbury.

Is Britney Spears Related to Marilyn Monroe?

Yes, Britney Spears and Marilyn Monroe are related. They are 9th cousins, 3 times removed. This means that they share a common ancestor 9 generations back. Their common ancestor is Elizabeth "Betty" Hall, who was born in England in 1607. Betty Hall was the great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandmother of Britney Spears and the great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandmother of Marilyn Monroe.

The relationship between Britney Spears and Marilyn Monroe was first discovered by a genealogy website called Famous Kin. The website uses a database of historical records to trace family trees. Famous Kin found that Britney Spears and Marilyn Monroe were related through their shared ancestor, Betty Hall.

The relationship between Britney Spears and Marilyn Monroe is a reminder that even though they lived in different centuries, they are connected by their family history. It is also a reminder that even though they were both famous entertainers, they were also just people with families and friends. 

Thanks that's so interesting! So it's a website called Famous Kin who are alleging all this. I'll need to check them out :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Edit: this site is claiming she's related to Charles Darwin, Roosevelt and Meryl Streep among hundreds of others :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Technically I'm related to Adam and Eve and so is Brinni so technically she's my cousin too

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Edited by Mayenaise
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block