Shot of news about fear of Britney. Here is one of the reasons!

The Sun, TMZ, Daily Mail and several other media are in a campaign about fear for Britney's health. I think this is happening for one of these reasons.

1) I think someone from her own team is making an alarm so that she can be driven to help herself. On Instagram she has been posting more "normal" posts, speaking more, I believe she wants to prove it. I also believe that the hotel episode caused her some fear.

2) I think they are wanting to intern her in a facility and want public opinion in favor of it (which I think is impossible).

I think that in both cases she would be making herself move forward and seek help quickly.

Another curious fact: Every time the Brazilian press reports things about Britney quickly and this comes from renowned vehicles it is clear to us Brazilian fans that are news passed on in advance for replica after the original post. I believe that there is some partnership between media outlets to pass on specific issues in mass. I'm particularly finding it strange!

• Like 2

There is a video of Diddy beating the shi t out of his gf and fbi raiding his house and not one tabloid is saying he needs to be locked up. 

This smear campaign to justify locking britney up again is paid by her family and their friends. They want her under con so badly. 

Britney needs to speak up against it because there is a bunch of people who believe those stories. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Há um vídeo de Diddy espancando sua namorada e o FBI invadindo sua casa e nenhum tablóide está dizendo que ele precisa ser preso. 

Esta campanha difamatória para justificar a prisão de Britney novamente é paga por sua família e amigos. Eles a querem tanto sob controle. 

Britney precisa se manifestar contra isso porque há um monte de gente que acredita nessas histórias. 

THIS!!!!!! 

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Cuber said:

If any tabloid invented that their teeth are separated because of dru gs, they would be doing a little good to all of us and her. I'm sure she would fix them quickly!

spacer.png

You did not!! 😂

The RAGs throw dirt and hope some of it sticks. 

Exhale is already known as a propaganda tool in the same vein because certain participants post and repeat the RAG dirt faithfully. 

I need to go back to my job now. There is no internet access, thank goodness.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.