Britney posts candid photo of her and Lynne on Instagram: My mamma !!!

33 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

She can be proud and love her mom and still be mad about and hate what she did to her. 
Anger is just sadness at it’s core. She loves her and being hurt and abandoned by her has made her sad and angry. But it doesn’t mean the love isn’t still somewhere in her.

I find some people here have this all or nothing approach when it comes to Britney's actions, with no room for nuance.

'Oh she's posting photos of her mother now? So that means they made up? I don't get her!'.

'Omg, she's talking to Jamie Lynn? I thought she hated that b! Britney is so unhinged and manic. No wonder the gp can never support her'. 

Edited by MrsShesTooBig
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I’ve literally never seen your username before. Thanks for being a fan❤️❤️

I don't post often due to having three children, a career and generally a busy life, but I noted all your "concern" in your posts. Most of the things Britney posts seems to indicate to you that she is either "not well" or having an "episode". I find it a little strange to be honest. Dealing with familial trauma and mental health issues (which is common for many people) is not that clear cut. There is a middle ground between struggling and having a mental breakdown. But you keep up your "concern" I am sure it will help her.           

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
Just now, MrsShesTooBig said:

I find some people here have this all or nothing approach when it comes to Britney's actions, with there's no room for nuance.

'Oh she's posting photos of her mother now? So that means they made up? I don't get her!'.

'Omg, she's talking to Jamie Lynn? I thought she hated that b! Britney is so unhinged and manic. No wonder the gp can never support her'. 

THIS! I could not have put it better myself. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Talkdirty said:

Because emotions are complex, as are familial bonds. You would love your mother even if she ends up being a serial mur***er. Yes, she’s an awful person. But she is your first human attachment. It’s your mother. Britney is allowed to love her mother, she’s allowed to hold onto the hope of healing and reconciliation, while also being allowed to express her pain and anger towards her mother for not showing up for her 

No that’s not always the case.

Just because someone is your blood doesn’t mean that you will always love them and have a good relationship with them.

Sometimes they can do something so horrible to you that you can’t fix it.

It’s not that simple.

Fyi I NEVER said she wasn’t allowed to love her mom or express pain,

so please don’t put words in my mouth.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, TwiggyStardust said:

It’s fine if she wants to reconcile with her mom and has good days and bad days with her. There are a few people in this thread that seem to have some complex, unresolved trauma :fran_frog_meme_green:

None of us were  locked into an allegedly abusive conservatorship against our will, so I’d say our trauma is minimal in comparison. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, setlimitations said:

her social media posts really make me feel like I need to be evaluated for bi-polar sometimes.   Like one minute I am all get em Britney :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:, then the next I'm just sitting here reading it like wtf :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:.  I get people have changes of heart and can reconnect, but that is awfully soon for this type of post.  I need a drink  :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: and ibuprofen after this one :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:.  She really is the economy, queen of keeping therapists, big pharma and liquor stores in business
:kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Awfully soon? 

She has been out of the conservatorship for 2 years.

We saw her mom visit her.

She posted about it.

Lynne posted about the missing dolls and Britney responded saying she loves her very much.

They are clearly communicating.

Who are you to say what is and isn’t too soon?

PS. In addition to this JL said on I’m a Celeb that she spoke to her recently 

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

Awfully soon? 

She has been out of the conservatorship for 2 years.

We saw her mom visit her.

She posted about it.

Lynne posted about the missing dolls and Britney responded saying she loves her very much.

They are clearly communicating.

Who are you to say what is and isn’t too soon?

PS. In addition to this JL said on I’m a Celeb that she spoke to her recently 

I was referring to the post about the dolls where britney said she didn't care.  not in regards to the end of the cship. which was within the last 2 weeks, not 2 years. Of course she loves her mother, it is her mother.   And JL says a lot of things.  Not saying she didn't speak with Britney, she definitely could have.   But for me, saying you love someone, is not the same as putting a praise post up on instagram.  Like it has been said many times, family relations are very intricate and no one will understand them unless they are in their shoes dealing with said family trauma.  My post wasn't being hateful towards Britney or Lynn in anyway, I just wasn't expecting it so soon, so I don't know why your panties are in a bunch. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, setlimitations said:

her social media posts really make me feel like I need to be evaluated for bi-polar sometimes.   Like one minute I am all get em Britney :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:, then the next I'm just sitting here reading it like wtf :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:.  I get people have changes of heart and can reconnect, but that is awfully soon for this type of post.  I need a drink  :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: and ibuprofen after this one :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:.  She really is the economy, queen of keeping therapists, big pharma and liquor stores in business
:kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

My favourite post in ages :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block