Britney posts candid photo of her and Lynne on Instagram: My mamma !!!

Just now, Hamelia said:

Some of you are too invested in your own stories about what Britney thinks, should do, needs to do. She is not your child!

You could also use Twitter to follow a therapist who deals with trauma recovery. 

1 minute ago, Hamelia said:

Some of you are too invested in your own stories about what Britney thinks, should do, needs to do. She is not your child!

You could also use Twitter to follow a therapist who deals with trauma recovery. 

Ma’am I beg your pardon 

Real Housewives Fight GIF by Bravo TV

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Talkdirty said:

It was written a year ago and circumstances change. As do relationships. She’s allowed to love her mother and also be angry with her. Not everyone has good parents—speaking from my own trauma. 

Say it louder!! I have a very rocky relationship with my dad. At one point I never wanted to see him. And here we are talking again..family  trauma is rough and I wish it was easy for me to cut ties. But it’s not 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

If you’ve ever had severe family trauma especially with parents you would understand where she is coming from more. I understand where Britney is coming from with her  Mom. No I’ve never been in a CONservatorship but I have dealt with a lifetimes worth of traumatic issues with both of my parents and still go from hating them to working on our relationship. Back and forth like a pendulum. She’s going through it and we just need to be there for her as we always are.

Edited by alleyesonme393
  • Love 5
  • Like 1

Some people really need to come back on earth! The most funny thing is that they called people crazy or weird when they are themselves the crazy or the weird ones...

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A little reminder, Britney doesn't know you personally, stop thinking that when she posts something on HER IG that mean that she's talking to you! Not every of her post are write for the fans to understand them! She probably blocked all the members of her family everywhere, so IG it's the only way for her to send them messages when she hears, reads or found out about something that made her upset! They have alot of things going on behind the scenes that we don't even know! Only Britney knows! The fact that you don't understand it doesn't mean she's making non sense posts! My Godness...

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Fans who cared about her when she was being held against her will in a mental health facility while her mom partying it up in a Destin condo?

Can someone explain why this destin condo keeps coming up as if it was some luxurious penthouse. It was built before building codes existed and I think it had white appliances???

Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Talkdirty said:

Can someone explain why this destin condo keeps coming up as if it was some luxurious penthouse. It was built before building codes existed and I think it had white appliances???

Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

It’s a condo that L and JL love to go without Britney that Britney gifted them while she was staying in LA under CS, at at a rehab or at some place god knows her enablers make her stay in while her dad also drinking gallons of alcohol.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block