Britney posts candid photo of her and Lynne on Instagram: My mamma !!!

2 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Didn’t she just say in her book she was done with her family? 

It was written a year ago and circumstances change. As do relationships. She’s allowed to love her mother and also be angry with her. Not everyone has good parents—speaking from my own trauma. 

Edited by Talkdirty
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Talkdirty said:

It was written a year ago and circumstances change. As do relationships. She’s allowed to love her mother and also be angry with her. Not everyone has good parents—speaking from my own trauma. 

That’s understandable, but it just adds fuel to those saying she is an unreliable narrator. Her best selling book is selling a different story than she is projecting. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, setlimitations said:

her social media posts really make me feel like I need to be evaluated for bi-polar sometimes.   Like one minute I am all get em Britney :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:, then the next I'm just sitting here reading it like wtf :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:.  I get people have changes of heart and can reconnect, but that is awfully soon for this type of post.  I need a drink  :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: and ibuprofen after this one :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:.  She really is the economy, queen of keeping therapists, big pharma and liquor stores in business
:kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Am I going to have to refill my lexapro in 2024?

49 minutes ago, Talkdirty said:

didn’t she drag Lynne like last week and told her to f off? 

:miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

When I see posts like these about her family, it makes me wonder if someone else posts for her on her IG.

Because how can she go from talking about how she did about her mom in her book to this?

Because emotions are complex, as are familial bonds. You would love your mother even if she ends up being a serial mur***er. Yes, she’s an awful person. But she is your first human attachment. It’s your mother. Britney is allowed to love her mother, she’s allowed to hold onto the hope of healing and reconciliation, while also being allowed to express her pain and anger towards her mother for not showing up for her 

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

That’s understandable, but it just adds fuel to those saying she is an unreliable narrator. Her best selling book is selling a different story than she is projecting. 

It’s clear that they were limited or no contact for the last 3 years. That’s when the book was written. As for her emotions, she hates the person she’s biologically programmed to love. Do you get how that can be effed up for a person? It’s her mother 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block