Britney posts candid photo of her and Lynne on Instagram: My mamma !!!

Didn't Britney say: " My book’s purpose was not to offend anyone by any means. That was me then … that is in the past. This is actually a book I didn’t know needed to be written … although some might be offended, it has given me closure on all things for a better future. Hopefully I can enlighten people who feel particularly alone in most cases or hurt or misunderstood. Again, my motive for this book was not to harp on my past experiences … I have moved on since then:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I truly think she's talking to her mom, Jamie lynn and Sam, and it's her choice to do so  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, l2hnastatudnainealsoL said:

yup . a post sooo atrocious.

I think she can post whatever she wants. I'm always supporting her and I have made 0 negative posts about her. I'm still a fan and support her freedom to post what she wants.

Edited by 0.003
3 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Didn't Britney say: " My book’s purpose was not to offend anyone by any means. That was me then … that is in the past. This is actually a book I didn’t know needed to be written … although some might be offended, it has given me closure on all things for a better future. Hopefully I can enlighten people who feel particularly alone in most cases or hurt or misunderstood. Again, my motive for this book was not to harp on my past experiences … I have moved on since then:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I truly think she's talking to her mom, Jamie lynn and Sam, and it's her choice to do so  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

This. She is in contact with Lynne, however, she's still maintaining her boundaries and not allowing her to get close the way they were before. I find that healthy and shows growth. 

Just now, Dark Willow said:

I believe Britney will always be the family cash cow.

We know sooner or later she will be back to them. It's the abusive cycle, all over again. 

Lynne is a manipulator and Britney easily influenced by those around her. 

Or... bipolar episode?

We have no idea the context behind this photo, she could easily be throwing her mother shade as well. This huge assumption you're making is unnecessary and mean. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I just really can’t stand people comparing their own family relations with Britney and saying her staying in good terms with Lynne is healthy. 
spacer.png

lynne is one of the abusers. Are you guys ok after all she write on that book?

spacer.png

If Britney writes she wants to commit a crime some fans will find a way to justify everything. If a caption explain She lied about daddy being a monster,  some fans will say Jamie was not that bad.

Normalizing her relationship with her toxic family,  something she even described with details recently (the book)... its something wild.

Families can be horrible and sadly thats Britney case.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I just really can’t stand people comparing their own family relations with Britney and saying her staying in good terms with Lynne is healthy. 
spacer.png

lynne is one of the abusers. Are you guys ok after all that she wrote on that book?

spacer.png

I don’t think anyone said they think it’s healthy. Nor did anyone absolve Lynne of any wrongdoing. Many simply stated that Britney is expressing normal human emotions. She loves her mother. This is normal. She also hates her mom. That’s also understandable. As for reconciling, only Britney knows what is best as she continues to piece her life back together

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block