New blind item about Cade pressuring Britney to accept a docu-series

Cqleb

I said in another thread Britney wouldn't do something like this for any amount of money, and I still believe that to be the case. She doesn't want to, she'd absolutely hate to do anything like this. I truly believe they could offer her 100 mill and she'd still say no.  She was happy to write the book because it allowed her to tell her story in a way that she was comfortable with — she didn't do it for the money. 

Edited by Az4Angela
  • Like 1

These blind items are so stupid... they always come out after all this news is already published... CAN YOU PREDICT ANYTHING BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE IS PUBLISHED. They're all based on random assumptions that anyone can write themselves.

We can all make blind items, ready?

a superstar feels pressured to post less because her manager thinks her IG posts are random, but she posts anyways. 

WHAT SPECULATION DO YOU HAVE ABOUT MY BLIND ITEM? 

1 hour ago, Talkdirty said:

Nah the primary job of managers is to listen to their clients and their wants/needs and then managers figure out how to achieve their client’s goals. They don’t exist to force clients to do things. That’s what got Britney into this mess of 15 years 

45 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:
Edited by stronger1992
49 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Cade was apart of a criminal organization that human trafficked her for 10 years and didn’t help her but made money off her

Britney had no say in her life…so you think Cade did?? Sweetie many people knew what was going on but couldn’t do ANYTHING. It’s hard to help someone when they aren’t even in charge of themselves. Why do you think it took 12 years? She obviously likes Cade which is why he’s still in her life. Many people were employed by her team but couldn’t do anything nor did it mean they supported it. 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Marlean said:

What worries me is more that Britney keeps mixing her private life with her professional life. I mean you DONT want to fire family members or friends. Thus they shouldn't be on your payroll. 

Yuuup. But to her defense, she doesn’t trust people so it’s a tough spot, I get it, but you’re totally right 

19 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Calling someone an abuser when you have no idea what her relationship is with him is a serious accusation. Stop acting like you’re her manager 🙄 

Your reply is very condescending. This seems to be hitting a nerve. Are you Cade? 

Edited by Talkdirty
2 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Cade was apart of a criminal organization that human trafficked her for 10 years and didn’t help her but made money off her

Isn’t it the whole “free Britney” thing about letting Britney being able to make her own choices, including to choose her own friends? If Britney is ok with whatever role he might have had or not during conservatorship, why are you complaining about it? 

Really, some of you sound like you don’t want Britney free, you just want to assume the role of her family and call the shots of her life for her. 

• Love 1

I wonder if any of that press reporting about a doco or series is even true, Margot Robbie was just asked on the red carpet about it and she said she had no idea where the reports came from (that she wanted to produce a project on the book), said it was the first she’d heard of it and that it’s not true. Press are so annoying printing false BS.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block