New blind item about Cade pressuring Britney to accept a docu-series

Cqleb

26 minutes ago, Talkdirty said:

If this is true, he is an abuser and she’s still in danger. She needs to fire him immediately and put out a press release.

Nothing says I’m free now like being forced to do something you don’t want to do even though your name is on the company

Abuser? this is literally the job of all managers, they pressure artists to do stuff.

Shes in danger? She can fire him in a second and can easily say no lol

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
19 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

If she was being “forced” we would have gotten major promo and interviews for her book. But we didn’t. She’s calling the shots. Stop creating stuff 🙄

This is so condescending. I didn’t create the topic nor did I create the blind item. I created my comment that started with “if true.” 

• Haha 4
7 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Abuser? this is literally the job of all managers, they pressure artists to do stuff.

Nah the primary job of managers is to listen to their clients and their wants/needs and then managers figure out how to achieve their client’s goals. They don’t exist to force clients to do things. That’s what got Britney into this mess of 15 years 

Edited by Talkdirty
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, fays1 said:

In fact she should fire him. She’s a literal star and he is a no name with little experience. Every time she’s hired a no name because she liked him she ended up drugged and destitute….Sam lufti as an example 

5 minutes ago, Talkdirty said:

In fact she should fire him. She’s a literal star and he is a no name with little experience. Every time she’s hired a no name because she liked him she ended up drugged and destitute….Sam lufti as an example 

You sound insane lol

8 minutes ago, Talkdirty said:

Nah the primary job of managers is to listen to their clients and their wants/needs and then managers figure out how to achieve their client’s goals. They don’t exist to force clients to do things. That’s what got Britney into this mess of 15 years 

But he literally cant force her, she has full power to fire him, and its part of his job to look for jobs for Britney. Britney can say no and he literally cant do a thing. Unless you think Britney is crazy and cant live like almost all celebrities and make decisions.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, fays1 said:

You sound insane lol

But he literally cant force her, she has full power to fire him, and its part of his job to look for jobs for Britney. Britney can say no and he literally cant do a thing. Unless you think Britney is crazy and cant live like almost all celebrities and make decisions.

Calling people insane is blatant disrespect, right @princessmimi

Pressuring B to do something she doesn’t want to do is awful, but I’ve been saying for years Britney’s life story is so interesting, it can’t be covered in a film, it needs to be in a series like The Crown. So I would so be here for a series! If she doesn’t want the attention, they can change the names of the people in her life.
Britney can be changed to Jessica.

spacer.png

Jamie Lynn could maybe change to Ashlee.

Jamie can become Joe.

Lynne to Tina.

Justin can become Nick. 

Edited by MikeHunt
  • Love 1
  • Haha 7
15 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Pressuring B to do something she doesn’t want to do is awful, but I’ve been saying for years Britney’s life story is so interesting, it can’t be covered in a film, it needs to be in a series like The Crown. So I would so be here for a series! If she doesn’t want the attention, they can change the names of the people in her life. Britney can be changed to Jessica. Jamie Lynn could maybe change to Ashlee. Jamie can become Joe. Lynne to Tina. Justin can become Nick. 

Lou can become Satan, just so, ya know, there’s no confusion about who the villain is. 🤪

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, stronger1992 said:

There’s so much Cade hate now that I think people are just creating rumors at this point. He’s been in her life for over 10 years. She can’t say the same for anyone else. Leave him alone 

Cade was apart of a criminal organization that human trafficked her for 10 years and didn’t help her but made money off her

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block