Cassie sues P Diddy for r*** and repeated physical abuse over a decade

Cqleb

• Content Curators

P Diddy has been accused of r*** and repeated physical abuse by his former girlfriend Cassie in a new federal lawsuit. 
Diddy has vehemently denied all of the 'offensive and outrageous allegations.'

Cassie said in a legal document that was filed in Manhattan's Federal District Court: '

“After years in silence and darkness I am finally ready to tell my story, and to speak up on behalf of myself and for the benefit of other women who face violence and abuse in their relationships.

8 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

I'm sorry. But those "he made me this and this million years ago" are questionable. I'm in these things neutral. 

He isn't some rando, though. There's been rumors about his antics for years – blowing up people's cars, mol-sting Usher, taking a hit out on 2Pac, and the list goes on... And people had been saying their relationship was giving pimp and prostitute for years too.

Edited by i sometimes sing live
Just now, i sometimes sing live said:

He isn't some rando, though. There's been rumors about his antics for years – blowing up people's cars, mo****ing Usher, taking a hit out on 2Pac, and the list goes on... And people had been saying their relationship was giving pimp and prostitute for years too.

I can't see into their heads, so it's not my place to judge the whole thing. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

She had the opportunity to leave this toxic relationship over many years. So why so long with him?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Whitney Houston said:

I can't see into their heads, so it's not my place to judge the whole thing. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

She had the opportunity to leave this toxic relationship over many years. So why so long with him?

She's doing it now because of this:

Ms. Ventura’s case, like other recent ***ual assault lawsuits, is being brought under the Adult Survivors Act, a New York law that allows people who say they were victims of ***ual abuse to file civil suits after the statute of limitations has expired. The one-year window to bring cases under this law ends next week.

It's already hard for regular women to get out of abusive relationships, and in Cassie's case there were even more power dynamics involved, so I can't say I'm surprised it took so long. It's never that simple.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block