Cassie sues P Diddy for r*** and repeated physical abuse over a decade

Cqleb

we stand with Cassie!!! shes always been such a huge Britney fan, reading the part of her lawsuit where she mentions her bday party in Las Vegas (where Britney also was at and even took pics with them) genuinely made me sick to my stomach. he was always flaunting his humongous power since she was a literal teenager, she's very strong and brave for leaving AND speaking out. hope she got the settlement of her life and finds some closure while living in peace with her family. I love her music too and will support whatever she does

Edited by Notorious I.G.G.Y.
forgot a word lol
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
On 11/18/2023 at 2:21 AM, i sometimes sing live said:

He isn't some rando, though. There's been rumors about his antics for years – blowing up people's cars, mol-sting Usher, taking a hit out on 2Pac, and the list goes on... And people had been saying their relationship was giving pimp and prostitute for years too.

Yeah I read online that he groomed Justin Bieber but idk if that’s true or not.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block