Lynne Spears says in new Instagram post she did not get rid of Britney's journals or dolls

Just now, Whitney Houston said:

I'm not sure who told you I got rid of your dolls and journals but I would never do that! That would be cruel because I know how much they mean to you. They are special to me too because of the years we spent collecting them. Of course I still have your things, and I am happy to send them to you if you'd like me to. Please let me know and know how much I love you.

Bit ch please :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

I know very well that you made it look like you did it, then you took it all back and now you are using her stuff as a "hostage exchange" and a tool to make her a liar and a fool, but bad luck - I'm not a fool! :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

You really think you’re doing something? 

1 minute ago, Eternalhouse said:

Well then give them back to her personally you attention seeking psycho!

You know her address, send them directly to her quietly, write a letter to Britney and apologize for taking them away in the first place and be a normal human being.

The logic of team con is just so unbelievable. Why do they always choose not do the right thing and think this kind of action would look good for them? They really think just posting pics about what Britney believe had lost was gonna make people think 'oh she's the best mama because after a long time releasing the book, she didn't throw them away and kept it for herself! She's great!'?. They are borderline sociopaths to come up with this decision and think it's the decent thing to do. Smh...

Even if Lynnette did all of that, you would still complain. You gay men will never be impressed. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Haha 5
5 minutes ago, rik said:

LYNETTE

WWW.LIFEWITHLYNNETTE.COM

Lynnette is a life and mindset coach for moms of young children. Life with Lynnette is built on the foundation of services to...

[Lynnette] is a certified life coach helping overwhelmed moms of young children gain control of their days so they can feel proud, accomplished and free from mom guilt. 🥰

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 4
Just now, BadBunny said:
WWW.LIFEWITHLYNNETTE.COM

Lynnette is a life and mindset coach for moms of young children. Life with Lynnette is built on the foundation of services to...

[Lynnette] is a certified life coach helping overwhelmed moms of young children gain control of their days so they can feel proud, accomplished and free from mom guilt. 🥰

@DiamondCircus do you see this delusion? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

2 minutes ago, BadBunny said:
WWW.LIFEWITHLYNNETTE.COM

Is this her website 

so this is what happened to the Mercy Ministry girls…

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block