Baby One More Time Most Recognizable 90s Song by Gen Z

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

No offense to Celine, I love her and the song,

but since Britney is known 99% from millenials, wouldn't it be adequate for BOMT to be on top? :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud: Just sayin😽

But this too is quite iconic and something to be proud of imo. Oh baybuh baybuh.

Same.

I'm a fan of Celine and her song but most young people nowadays know Britney more than her.

Britney is more relevant than her especially in the modern era.

Doesn't take away from her legacy though cause she's still very talented.

• Like 1

I was thinking to myself the other day. Cause if the book, her insta, and overall being very iconic are kids these days (elementary school) more prone to knowing who britney is than like gaga, Katy and the other early 10’s girls?? I feel like they’re not making noise at all anymore and that’s usually how kids discover celebrities 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block