Mariah Carey reacts to Britney mentioning her in 'The Woman In Me' on Jimmy Kimmel Live

12 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah I actually got her memoir when it was released.

I haven’t read it since so I don’t remember a lot of what she spoke about.

I do remember though her dedicating a whole chapter to JLO referring to her as the “Female Entertainer”  :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

she still doesnt know her Drink Reaction GIF by Laff

• Haha 3

It was a little scary or awkward when he grabbed the book saying you wanna know what she wrote about you? Even though we all who have read it know it's something good. Kinda weird how he grabbed the book so quickly with the passage. Idk, I remember he being weird with Xtina that last interview with her. I don't sympathize so much with him anymore after that one. 

shh-over-it.gif

But yeah, two queens supporting or just being nice to each other. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Mariah Carey Christmas GIF by Walkers Crisps

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Ashwin said:

Jimmy is so dumb! Britney never said Mariah had a ring light nor did she say Mariah taught her everything about lighting. Like read with comprehension darling!

i mean it does imply it taught her about lighting. that's why she mentioned it. 

Edited by Kevney
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

She seemed more humble in the 90s tbh.

Pfft, of course she's gonna play the "sweet and humble little poptart" part when it's known that a major reason why she got her record deal at Columbia was because she let ol' Tommy boy hit it.

Also, the reason why she shades J-Lo at every opportunity is because Tommy tried using J-Lo to replace Mariah when she left his label.

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, SosEtaSeth said:

Pfft, of course she's gonna play the "sweet and humble little poptart" part when it's known that a major reason why she got her record deal at Columbia was because she let ol' Tommy boy hit it.

Also, the reason why she shades J-Lo at every opportunity is because Tommy tried using J-Lo to replace Mariah when she left his label.

Lol well I'm not surprised if what you say is true and why is she still holding a grudge against JLO?

Its been over 20 YEARS!

Its not like she killed her family and it wasn't her fault, it was Tommy's!

Dedicating a chapter to her in the book was so damn petty.

I love Mariah's music but she doesn't seem like a nice person at all.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block