Speculation Britney on Colbert on Monday

spacer.pngColbert posts on TikTok that he is flying to LA to interview a “very very rare” guest on Monday. Many people are speculating Beyonce or Britney.  I’m highly highly doubtful, but if she did do an interview, it would make sense for the host to come visit her  

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8SYmktF/

edit: being on the 13th, it makes a lot of sense that it’s Taylor. But I dunno if I’d call it a rare interview then. 

edit: it’s probably Barbara Streisand. 

Edited by caliboy84
  • Love 6

IF (and that’s a big ‘if’) it’s Britney, I’d be curious to know in what capacity or context it would be aired? She turned down a lot of money for the ‘tell all’ with Oprah, so I’d imagine it would be more about the release of the book? Or just “what is it like getting back to life, like are you doing new projects” (maybe project rose?). Hell if I know. I can’t see it being a skit or something because it would completely contradict the tone and seriousness of what she shared? Regardless, I don’t think she’d want it to be “heavy” or “woe is me”.

Edited by stevenbinko

Yeah it’s not Britney 😂 Out of all the people to interview her, she’s not going to let a late night host do it. They aren’t compassionate, they just want the tea, make a shady joke and the audience to laugh. It’s Taylor. The interview airs on the 13th. She basically owns that number 😅

Edited by stronger1992
  • Like 2

All signs are pointing to Britney-

• I can’t think of a rarer interview, other than Marilyn Monroe, Princess Diana, and Jesus

• He’s going to LA instead of having his guest go to him, and we know Britney does not leave her house

• Britney’s big TV interviews have historically been in her house

• Britney loves announcing announcements and that’s what this was

Could it be Taylor? Maybe since it’s on the 13th but is she rare? Why wouldn’t she travel to Colbert? She loves polluting the earth with her jet.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block