Britney's childhood home up for sale for $1.2 million

"Christina sucks Brit rules" ๐Ÿ’€. Britney's childhood home in Kentwood went up for sale today for a whopping $1.2 million.ย 

Jamie Spears sold the 3-bed, 3-bathroom two-and-a-half years ago for just $289k. The new owner is hoping to make bank with the sale, which includes some of the home's original furnishings.ย 
ย 

ย 

• Haha 6

Here is the Zillow link:

WWW.ZILLOW.COM

px-captcha

IDC what anyone says, Kentwood seems like such a pretty place with so much nature and trees. Looks like a relaxing getaway.ย :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead:ย Also, Iโ€™m screaming at the realtor including the โ€œBrit rules Christina sucksโ€ in the listing under the pictures. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:ย Wonder who wrote that. :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 3

Jamie is a ***** for selling such an iconic place tbh. This owner is smart for publishing it now after the book with all the noise it's making and the photos including many places that appear in the book like the kitchen counter top and the gym. Could be a nice museum one day if the person that buys it takes care of it but I doubt it.ย 

if I was jamie I would've kept it and allow fans to visit plus hanging the rolling stone magazine shoot done there. But he has liquor to pay for soย 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block