Britney's childhood home up for sale for $1.2 million

3 hours ago, AII said:

I can see Britney buying it for 500,000 and then uploading videos of her twirling with the 70s wood in the background of the bedroom 

There's like a room for dancing there, 😅 I imagined Britney using it for videos and dance like that one in Hawaii 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

So when it sold last year, TriStar put in a clause that it couldn't be sold to a fan or turned into a museum... However they didn't try hard enough BC whoever bought it well and truly swindled them

I ber there was no clause that stopped the buyer selling it for profit, and here we are:clownery_makeup_meme:

Well done Jamie and lou

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, electraheart said:

Isn’t the museum part of this house? What happened to that?

No, the museum is in very bad shape. The museum is in a little old house and some of the exhibits are on the floor because there is literally no room for them. Everything is crammed because there is no space. 

It is listed for 1.2mil but that doesn’t mean it is worth that. The city of Kentwood probably restricted what can be done with it. Plus due to Kentwood’s rural location and Britney probably not performing much anymore, it won’t be some huge tourist attraction. 
Jamie is an idiot but 298k for a home in the middle of nowhere isn’t bad. 

2 hours ago, Az4Angela said:

the state of Louisiana should buy this and turn it into a museum :britney-fire-dance:

John Bel Edwards, the Governor, is friends with Lynne. His wife was a schoolteacher with her and she hangs out at the governors mansion. The state of LA isn’t doing anything for Britney. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block