Britney's new book 'The Woman In Me' to be made into TV series, a feature film or a documentary

Cqleb

• Content Curators

Britney's agency CAA is reportedly accepting bids to turn her new book, 'The Woman In Me,' into a TV series, a feature film or a documentary, Deadline reports. 

Following several mainstream documentaries about her life during the height of the #FreeBritney movement, Britney went on the record to express her frustration for them. “From what I did see of it, I was embarrassed by the light they put me in,” she said. “They criticize the media and then do the same thing," adding these docs focus on “humiliating moments from the past.”

Last year, there was news about a possible biopic of her life. "I hear about people wanting to do movies about my life," she wrote. "Dude I'm not dead !!!"

Thoughts on a possible 'The Woman In Me' TV series / feature film/ documentary?

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block