Britney's new book 'The Woman In Me' to be made into TV series, a feature film or a documentary

Cqleb

6 hours ago, Slave4yew said:

Too soon! She’s not dead yet and still has a lot of life to live. She’s said it herself. 

unless it’s a documentary involving her, I’m seated :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

I would rather it be made while she is alive so that she can have an input with the actress that is casted etc and be able to help the actress. Also a series would be best with each episode being 45 mins at least.  A film would have to rush the story.

• Like 2
23 hours ago, Chaoticluv said:

Im fine with whatever if Britney consent to it.

I'm totally with you there. As long as the project has her permission (and input if she wants it) and she gets a slice of the pie, I think it's fine. She has been exploited for so long that as long as she has the reins, things are cool.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block