Britney and w**d

This is NOTTTT shade, I’m just genuinely curious.

In the book, she says she smoked w**d for the first time after the Justin breakup in NYC was she was basically just in her apartment for months. She went out to a club with her cousin, smoked for the first time, broke her heel, went home and stared at the stars.

At one point on a talk show, didn’t she say she smoked w**d at like 17? I genuinely can’t remember what she said but it’s driving me crazy not knowing 😂 

I know ages/years can kind of run together for her, just curious about it

Edited by britmebaby_onemoretime

She said on the Jonathan Ross interview,

"I haven't smoked w**d since I was 'like' 17 years old", just meaning a really long time ago, not saying she was exactly 17 years old when she last smoked w**d. But her early 20s is a long time ago since she was in her late 30s when she did the interview so it was indeed a long time ago.

• Love 1
  • Like 8
47 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

She said on the Jonathan Ross interview,

"I haven't smoked w**d since I was 'like' 17 years old", just meaning a really long time ago, not saying she was exactly 17 years old when she last smoked w**d. But her early 20s is a long time ago since she was in her late 30s when she did the interview so it was indeed a long time ago.

👆 Suck this bítches díck because I think she is spot on! 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

Can we please have some perspective. The lady has had months of media training in mmc & also before BOMT been told over and over what to say, how to act & what to just stay silent about 

Definitely, I’m not trying to call her out for anything, I was just curious what she said in the interview. I can’t imagine having to rehearse your responses and essentially lie as much as she was forced to do. :/ 

49 minutes ago, dritney said:

Another inconsistency - during Britney Jean she was asked if the snake tried to bite her and she said no. Than on Jonathan Ross, she said the snake “sissed” at her and then she said that in the book too…

I see where she’s coming from with this. Hissing doesn’t mean the animal tried to bite you. The same goes for my cat. Hissing is a warning from the animal, but it doesn’t involve teeth. It can occur just before a bite, but the animal may not follow through with a bite. My cat will hiss when she’s feeling threatened or annoyed (like when my sister’s dog ran up to her for the first time), but she’s never bit anyone.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6
12 minutes ago, BrujaRoja said:

w**d? Please. 100% sure that she tried everything, but she never lost the reality with it. Its impossible all this drama to be asociated only with adderall. 
Lord have Mercy. 

I’m not so sure. I have a family member who was taking VERY high doses of Adderall and ended up with some symptoms aligned with mania. Britney clearly had post-partum depression and PTSD, and high doses of Adderall can really exacerbate symptoms.

I’m sure B tried other things. I believe Star or some other magazine was threatened by her legal team when they said she tried c-o-k-e in 2003, but she ultimately backed off because it was probably true. But I’m not convinced she was abusing other d-r-u-g-s like she was taking high doses of Adderall consistently.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Like 1
Just now, NotBuyingIt said:

I’m not so sure. I have a family member who was abusing Adderall and ended up with some symptoms aligned with mania.

I’m sure B tried other things. I believe Star or some other magazine was threatened by her legal team when they said she tried c-o-k-e in 2003, but she ultimately backed off because it was probably true. But I’m not convinced she was abusing other d-r-u-g-s like she was Adderall.

all of the 2006-early2008 staff will see right now the light of a day as a revange on her. If team coin will be desperatly looking for money - FOR SURE the other publications will offer $ to her mother to tell her perspective. Like TOUGH PERSPECTIVE to sell it. This can end very bad in years to come

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I see where she’s coming from with this. Hissing doesn’t mean the animal tried to bite you. The same goes for my cat. Hissing is a warning from the animal, but it doesn’t involve teeth. It can occur just before a bite, but the animal may not follow through with a bite. My cat will hiss when she’s feeling threatened or annoyed (like when my sister’s dog ran up to her for the first time), but she’s never bit anyone.

I can't believe this needed to be explained...

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
58 minutes ago, dritney said:

Another inconsistency - during Britney Jean she was asked if the snake tried to bite her and she said no. Than on Jonathan Ross, she said the snake “sissed” at her and then she said that in the book too…

do you guys think before writing or what? 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block