Britney and w**d

22 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I see where she’s coming from with this. Hissing doesn’t mean the animal tried to bite you. The same goes for my cat. Hissing is a warning from the animal, but it doesn’t involve teeth. It can occur just before a bite, but the animal may not follow through with a bite. My cat will hiss when she’s feeling threatened or annoyed (like when my sister’s dog ran up to her for the first time), but she’s never bit anyone.

please. it was AIR BITE. AS A VMA AIR KISS.

she's lyiinnnnnnn

• Haha 3
23 minutes ago, BrujaRoja said:

w**d? Please. 100% sure that she tried everything, but she never lost the reality with it. Its impossible all this drama to be asociated only with adderall. 
Lord have Mercy. 

I've read doctors say on the internet that many people with illnesses like bipolar disorder are in mental health centers and have never taken dr**s or medications before the illness broke out.

I think you're a bit sad, to be honest. It seems you don't like Britney, but still you're here talking about her. 

4 minutes ago, BrujaRoja said:

ITS TIME TO SEE.

LYING ABOUT VIRGINITY IN YEARS AND YEARS.

LYING ABOUT KISSING MADGE.

LYING ABOUT s** AFTER WEDDING (MAYBE SHE WANTED TO SAY AFTER w**d???????????)

IM JUST KIDDING, THIS IS SO FUNNY, I LOVE HER SO MUCH :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Like 4

I'm sorry but I have a hard time believing that Britney was only using Adderal. I don't think she was using real hard dr**s like ****** but I'm almost certain she used coke. Also that video of her from 2004 where Kevin is filming her, she looks really high.

Edited by Fay1981
  • Like 3
15 minutes ago, Fay1981 said:

I'm sorry but I have a hard time believing that Britney was only using Adderal. I don't think she was using real hard dr**s like ****** but I'm almost certain she used coke. Also that video of her from 2004 where Kevin is filming her, she looks really high.

how can you be so certain she was using cok3? 

Sorry but I think people are just judging way to ******* harshly, y’all really expect her to precisely remember every single solitary thing that has happened and when it happened in her pretty much non-stop extraordinary life esp. after the period she was willingly abusing adderall, plus whatever she did recreationally that she didn’t admit to and then a decade of being drugged with god only knows what by team CON?!?!? You people are ridiculous!!!

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block