Britney and w**d

2 hours ago, dritney said:

Another inconsistency - during Britney Jean she was asked if the snake tried to bite her and she said no. Than on Jonathan Ross, she said the snake “sissed” at her and then she said that in the book too…

When the snake "sisses" you, you tend to feel like she's going to bite you

SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS **** MY MIND WITH HOW LITERAL YALL WANT TO BE 

:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

and there's also a difference between a 17 basically smelling w**d bc she was there,

and consciously in your 20s have the curiosity to go for it :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

2 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I see where she’s coming from with this. Hissing doesn’t mean the animal tried to bite you. The same goes for my cat. Hissing is a warning from the animal, but it doesn’t involve teeth. It can occur just before a bite, but the animal may not follow through with a bite. My cat will hiss when she’s feeling threatened or annoyed (like when my sister’s dog ran up to her for the first time), but she’s never bit anyone.

Let me clarify my post. In the BJ era she says the snake’s behavior was unremarkable. This changed on JR and in the book.

just highlighting an inconsistency. Pick some other battles lol

3 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

She said on the Jonathan Ross interview,

"I haven't smoked w**d since I was 'like' 17 years old", just meaning a really long time ago, not saying she was exactly 17 years old when she last smoked w**d. But her early 20s is a long time ago since she was in her late 30s when she did the interview so it was indeed a long time ago.

She was 34 during the interview 😭

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Sorry but I think people are just judging way to ******* harshly, y’all really expect her to precisely remember every single solitary thing that has happened and when it happened in her pretty much non-stop extraordinary life esp. after the period she was willingly abusing adderall, plus whatever she did recreationally that she didn’t admit to and then a decade of being drugged with god only knows what by team CON?!?!? You people are ridiculous!!!

I’m not gonna lie people usually don’t forget the age they first smoked w**d, it’s a really memorable thing tbh and ages 17-22 is a huge age difference to mistake each other for. Could be just Britney having horrible memory tho who knows

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, dritney said:

Another inconsistency - during Britney Jean she was asked if the snake tried to bite her and she said no. Than on Jonathan Ross, she said the snake “sissed” at her and then she said that in the book too…

Sis... boa snakes dont bite or aren't venomous being sissed doest mean it wants to bite you 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, BrujaRoja said:

please. it was AIR BITE. AS A VMA AIR KISS.

she's lyiinnnnnnn

Air bite does not translate to an actual bite… 

just like how “air hump” does not translate to an actual humping. 

so when people air hump/air thrust, are they actually having s**?? Where is your logic? 

Her trying w**d or coke or anything is really irrelevant, they weren't the problem and she passed all of her dr*g tests. Not including every instance of her trying something in the book is a good idea because once she puts that into the world, you can just imagine the clickbait headlines and media coverage exaggerating how "Britney admits to doing long list of hard dr**s!!!11" and overshadows the actual truth. 

Some of you also take her words far too literally. A lot of the time she is being hyperbolic. When she says "I haven't smoked w**d since I was like 17" she just means "it was a long time ago", not that she was literally 17. 

• Like 1

She said her dr*g of CHOICE was adderall . She never said she didn’t try other dr**s. The point of her bringing up her dr*g use in the book was to point out that when everyone was associating her out of control behavior to dr*g use, it was actually more associated with symptoms of mental health issues, trauma and grief. The media made her out to be a terrible mother because she was out “doing dr**s” and partying yet Kevin was the one being praised and he was a legit burn out getting high all day. she wanted to highlight the hypocrisy and false narrative 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block