Christina Aguilera asked about Britney's new book on Jimmy Kimmel tonight...

1 hour ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Has Britney EVER been asked this much and this often about Christina?

lol

When she was on X-Factor and Christina was on the voice she got asked A LOT about her. That was also ironically one of the last times Britney really went on an interview promo train.

Edited by FranzJoseph
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, The Queen said:

Well, it's a fact Xtina was named at least once in the book :D

"Being in the show was boot camp for the entertainment industry: extensive dance rehearsals, singing lessons, acting classes, time in the recording studio, and school in between. The Mouseketeers quickly split into our own cliques, divided by the dressing rooms that we shared: Christina Aguilera and I were the younger kids, and we shared a dressing room. We looked up to the older kids — Keri Russell, Ryan Gosling, and Tony Lucca, who I thought was so handsome. And I quickly connected with a boy named Justin Timberlake."

She's wrong about Ryan being older, Justin and Christina are the same age than Ryan (42). And Britney only 1 year younger.

11 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Britney was mad she didn't get support from Xtina during her fight when she knew about her abusive father and didn't bother to talk about Britney on the red carpet after she gained her freedom. Lady Gaga said beautiful words about Britney "authoring" her freedom which Britney was happy to see.

Im Happy For Her But Im Happy For Her GIF - Im Happy For Her But Im Happy  For Her Britney Spears - Discover & Share GIFs

What makes you think Christina knew about Jamie being abusive and the whole c-ship thing? Such stupid thing to assume, sorry.

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

As if celebrities sit at home the whole day browsing internet forums and reading conspiracy theories about their colleagues. She obviously had no clue, just like the rest of us up until a certain moment. In fact, her message to Britney was one of the most heartfelt ones, and certainly more sincere than Gaga’s. 

This was a classy response and she handled it well. She looks fuсking phenomenal, by the way

:bouncey:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, descg said:

She's wrong about Ryan being older, Justin and Christina are the same age than Ryan (42). And Britney only 1 year younger.

no she is correct. Ryan was born in 1980 as was Christina - she'll be 43 on Dec. 18th and Ryan will be 43 in November,; Justin is 1981 like Britney. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 1

The thing is, when Justin went on about Britney in the media, she teamed up with him, knowing all the hurtful things he said about her. Imagine for Britney, seeing a long time friend, that became an enemy in the media, team up with her ex that just destroyed her reputation.

spacer.png

So yeah, she deserves to be in the book.

I'm not saying that we should be trashing her. I'm a huge fan of Xtina, but she also did some nasty stuff to Britney at the time.

Edited by B In The Mix
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, B In The Mix said:

The thing is, when Justin went on about Britney in the media, she teamed up with him, knowing all the hurtful things he said about her. Imagine for Britney, seeing a long time friend, that became an enemy in the media, team up with her ex that just destroyed her reputation.

spacer.png

So yeah, she deserves to be in the book.

I'm not saying that we should be trashing her. I'm a huge fan of Xtina, but she also did some nasty stuff to Britney at the time.

Lmao she is friends with JT. They have gone to each other's album release parties and been partying. 

During the Justified Stripped tour she even said that Britney was the perfect gf for him because she wasn't interested in his fame. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

no she is correct. Ryan was born in 1980 as was Christina - she'll be 43 on Dec. 18th and Ryan will be 43 in November,; Justin is 1981 like Britney. 

But she said "Christina and I were the youngers" and put Ryan in the olders one. All Britney, Xtina, Justin and Ryan were in the youngers group.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block