Christina Aguilera asked about Britney's new book on Jimmy Kimmel tonight...

I love xtina, but I’m honestly more surprised that she acted like she was gonna be the first artist to headline at the Voltaire. Kylie Minogue will be the first one, and as far as I know Kylie has sold out all of her dates, and has since added more. Im sure xtina knows of her, so idk it was just weird. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Wasn’t Britney being asked about Christina in every interview she did during 2012 when she joined the X-factor?

That's like the ONLY time they did lol and it was because Xtina was already in another show like that. Xtina literally gets asked about Britney pretty much in every single interview. I mean, she has to be tired of hearing Brit's name for real. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

15 hours ago, bbbsss said:

What makes you think Christina knew about Jamie being abusive and the whole c-ship thing? Such stupid thing to assume, sorry.

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

As if celebrities sit at home the whole day browsing internet forums and reading conspiracy theories about their colleagues. She obviously had no clue, just like the rest of us up until a certain moment. In fact, her message to Britney was one of the most heartfelt ones, and certainly more sincere than Gaga’s. 

This was a classy response and she handled it well. She looks fuсking phenomenal, by the way

:bouncey:

I think a lot of celebrities knew about Britney being in that situation. It is just not really bothered them bc it wasn't them and bc that was her family members involved and no1 could get in touch with her personally. The way Britneys family treated her is just unbelievable. Beware of the others the one closest to you for sure

29 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

She didn't. She just mentioned it and talked about what she was excited about doing. Yall need to stop adding stuff in your head and then accusing people of **** 

She actually did, and so did he. Kylie has sold out every single one of her shows there, maybe there’s some bitterness about that. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Danishfan said:

I love xtina, but I’m honestly more surprised that she acted like she was gonna be the first artist to headline at the Voltaire. Kylie Minogue will be the first one, and as far as I know Kylie has sold out all of her dates, and has since added more. Im sure xtina knows of her, so idk it was just weird. 

I mean even Google Bard knows Kylie is more famous than Christina, so she definitely knows of her lol

And I quote: 

According to a recent Google search, Kylie is more famous than Christina.

Kylie Minogue is an Australian singer, songwriter, and actress. She has sold over 80 million records worldwide, making her one of the best-selling female music artists of all time. She has also won numerous awards, including a Grammy Award, 27 ARIA Music Awards, and three Brit Awards.

Christina Aguilera is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and television personality. She has sold over 75 million records worldwide, making her one of the best-selling music artists of all time. She has also won numerous awards, including five Grammy Awards, five Latin Grammy Awards, and one MTV Video Music Award.

Based on their social media following, Kylie also has more followers than Christina. Kylie has 17.3 million followers on Instagram, while Christina has 8.8 million followers.

However, it is important to note that fame is a subjective concept, and there is no definitive way to measure it. It is also worth noting that both Kylie and Christina are very successful artists, and they have both made significant contributions to the music industry.

5 hours ago, icybaby said:

I think a lot of celebrities knew about Britney being in that situation. It is just not really bothered them bc it wasn't them and bc that was her family members involved and no1 could get in touch with her personally. The way Britneys family treated her is just unbelievable. Beware of the others the one closest to you for sure

Christina had zero contact or interaction with Britney for years, so she certainly wasn’t one of those celebrities. Now miss Gaga, on the other hand, apparently even had a BBQ with Jamie and Britney. 

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• 3 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block