Christina Aguilera asked about Britney's new book on Jimmy Kimmel tonight...

Tbh I don’t think it matters what Christina says about Britney there’s always someone has a problem or something negative to say about it. She could easily have told them I’m not going to speak about Britney as she more than likely knows she’s gonna be asked about her, people would still have a problem with it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 

• Like 2

She’s no different than the rest of fake Hollywood that said nothing while knowing one of its biggest stars was being trafficked in plain sight, remember Erin Lee Car said it was a known ‘secret’. Her Tweets after Britney spoke out are meaningless after years of saying nothing but it’s not like it’s just her, I guess maybe it does hurt more when it was someone you were close to in the past doing nothing maybe. All useless except a handful like Courtney Love and Cher.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

X looks amazing and maybe its cuz I'm so used to her by now that I never understood why y'all always see shade in her responses or expressions when this is literally how she is and always been? (I mean about anything not just Britney) Anyway unless she did something more that was truly bad to Britney that we don't know of then I hope they eventually meet up and make amends, this feud is beyond tired

Edited by Notorious I.G.G.Y.
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

She spoke out in June of 2021 after Britney spoke out in court just like JT and Mariah Carey did.

She didn't speak out prior to that while Britney was fighting and silenced. I think that's what hurt Britney.

Well, her own husband Scam and her current best friend/manager didn't speak too. They only did when FreeBritney was already big.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

A semi decent response from her... I'll give her that. Much better than the below.

im-happy-for-her-but-im-happy-for-her.gi

It must KILL her inside that she always gets asked about Britney LMAO. Karma is a b ! t c h, b ! t c h,. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Why would it kill her? She does promo like once a year and even in this interview she showed a clip of her picking up her daughter from school. She's basically retired on her own terms and has her loving family with her full time. So she has to answer a Britney question once a year? Big deal lol I swear some of you are still stuck with like a 13 year old kids mindset.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, FranzJoseph said:

Why would it kill her? She does promo like once a year and even in this interview she showed a clip of her picking up her daughter from school. She's basically retired on her own terms and has her loving family with her full time. So she has to answer a Britney question once a year? Big deal lol I swear some of you are still stuck with like a 13 year old kids mindset.

Didn't read...

im-happy-for-her-but-im-happy-for-her.gi

xoxo

• Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block