Christina Aguilera asked about Britney's new book on Jimmy Kimmel tonight...

2 hours ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

X looks amazing and maybe its cuz I'm so used to her by now that I never understood why y'all always see shade in her responses or expressions when this is literally how she is and always been? (I mean about anything not just Britney) Anyway unless she did something more that was truly bad to Britney that we don't know of then I hope they eventually meet up and make amends, this feud is beyond tired

Yeah, those people must not have watched Christina's interviews enough to know that it's just how she talks. 

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Britney was mad she didn't get support from Xtina during her fight when she knew about her abusive father and didn't bother to talk about Britney on the red carpet after she gained her freedom. Lady Gaga said beautiful words about Britney "authoring" her freedom which Britney was happy to see.

Im Happy For Her But Im Happy For Her GIF - Im Happy For Her But Im Happy  For Her Britney Spears - Discover & Share GIFs

XTINA spoke up way before this in several heartfelt tweets! Gaga sat in silence until the. C Ship ended.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

XTINA spoke up way before this in several heartfelt tweets! Gaga sat in silence until the. C Ship ended.

True. I get being angry at Christina’s reaction, but why did she give credit to those that jumped on the bandwagon only after the fact? 

I don’t think Christina needs to be dragged again in the book after what Britney already said about her dancers’ weight. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Britney was mad she didn't get support from Xtina during her fight when she knew about her abusive father and didn't bother to talk about Britney on the red carpet after she gained her freedom. Lady Gaga said beautiful words about Britney "authoring" her freedom which Britney was happy to see.

Im Happy For Her But Im Happy For Her GIF - Im Happy For Her But Im Happy  For Her Britney Spears - Discover & Share GIFs

Everybody forgets any other supportive word Christina have had before that "but I'm happy for her" video... She did some lovely tweets back in the day...

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Curious said:

I think she was angry because she truly cared for Christina and we all hold people we are close to to higher standards 

That's true. The people we love the most and the closer to us are the ones we are most hard at or expect higher standards as you said. 

• Love 1

Well, it's a fact Xtina was named at least once in the book :D

"Being in the show was boot camp for the entertainment industry: extensive dance rehearsals, singing lessons, acting classes, time in the recording studio, and school in between. The Mouseketeers quickly split into our own cliques, divided by the dressing rooms that we shared: Christina Aguilera and I were the younger kids, and we shared a dressing room. We looked up to the older kids — Keri Russell, Ryan Gosling, and Tony Lucca, who I thought was so handsome. And I quickly connected with a boy named Justin Timberlake."

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block