FELICIA ANN CULOTTA Appreciation Thread

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Fita said:

I feel like this too. What comes to my mind is that Felicia might have been in a difficult situation when it comes to money which we all need and the conservativeship people. I can imagine she would want to help Britney but now could she do that when there were these powerful and threatening people like the Tcon, Jamie Spears, etc. So when they were doing the docs the power the free Britney movement were getting bigger and also the media awareness of the abusive situation too. Maybe she felt like a friend who sees another friend in a hurting situation but can't do anything to help or anything really effective to make it stop. :/ Britney always seemed real happy around her, so it's difficult to know what happened between her and Brit that aren't in touch anymore. But that's what I can imagine that could have happened to Fe. Besides that Britney is probably still traumatized and upset when it comes to every person who was around her in the conservativeship and somehow didn't help or even helped to make the conservative work. 

True.

I think that Britney just shut out anyone who was in her life that didn't do anything about her conservatorship but at the same time, Britney seemed to go along with it for a while until it hit a breaking point.

But then again Britney only went along with the abuse to see her kids and look how that worked out.

If she does bring somebody from the past back into her life, I really hope its Fe cause she seemed like a nice lady who cared alot about Britney back then and probably still does now.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah true.

Fe did look like she cared about Britney and seemed more like a true maternal figure than Lynne.

At least that's what I see from all Britney's old interviews and footage of her and Fe together.

Felicia is still hanging out with lynn tocthis day, and she was still working for team con back when brit was touring meeting the fans but not working directly hand on hand with Britney so….

3 hours ago, peacht said:

Felicia is still hanging out with lynn tocthis day, and she was still working for team con back when brit was touring meeting the fans but not working directly hand on hand with Britney so….

I wanna believe by "hanging out" I feel like it's a, "I feel like I have to" sort of thing than a "omg I love lynne!11" sort of thing, idk.  Maybe she feels obligated to.  :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:
Felicia has always been pretty passive in the way she approaches things.  Maybe it's the feeling of "if I let go of her family, I let go of her?" :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:
I wanna just give Felicia the benefit of the doubt, I don't wanna believe that she also ****ed Britney over. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Nina Dobrev said:

I wanna believe by "hanging out" I feel like it's a, "I feel like I have to" sort of thing than a "omg I love lynne!11" sort of thing, idk.  Maybe she feels obligated to.  :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:
Felicia has always been pretty passive in the way she approaches things.  Maybe it's the feeling of "if I let go of her family, I let go of her?" :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:
I wanna just give Felicia the benefit of the doubt, I don't wanna believe that she also ****ed Britney over. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Why would you be with the parents of your dear friend who have tortured mentally and physically your friend for years...?

Plus you work for team con greeting fans...

Nah she is shady too

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

Lmao, I’m sorry, what??!

Yes it's on youtube. Felicia is standing outside, by some white/yellowy stairs i think. Sunny weather. Before 2000. I should've saved the video. I found it years ago while searching for many Britney interviews. It wasn't one i searched up but one i found by clicking on those recommended vids at the side next to the video i was watching. 

8 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Yes it's on youtube. Felicia is standing outside, by some white/yellowy stairs i think. Sunny weather. Before 2000. I should've saved the video. I found it years ago while searching for many Britney interviews. It wasn't one i searched up but one i found by clicking on those recommended vids at the side next to the video i was watching. 

I can see Britney with her nerves and anxiety doing that with her own nails, but her mothers?? Maybe you heard this wrong?? :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Like 1
13 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

I can see Britney with her nerves and anxiety doing that with her own nails, but her mothers?? Maybe you heard this wrong?? :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

There is video with Britney and Brett in the car, and Brett takes Britney's' hand gently from her mouth because she is chewing on her nails. Paparazzi hound the car.

Not even AI can find a video with Lynne's nails. 

• 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block