FELICIA ANN CULOTTA Appreciation Thread

2 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Bc I love Britney. That also doesn’t mean I agree with everything she says and can’t acknowledge her shortcomings while pointing fingers at everyone else. And good, I’m glad she’s done with the industry that chewed her up and ate her alive. Hope she stays out of it.

Same as her family did.

Her mother gifting britney’s personal items to some weird fans she invited to her home

her sister being more on the side of conservatorship and showing 0 compassion for her sister. Writing a book shortly after britney is released from CS after 13 ******* years, revealing how ‘erratic’ she was back then.

her ex husband and kids doing interviews and spilling dirt 

you say she just is hateful and keeps pointing fingers at everybody else yet you seem blind sighted 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
49 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

JoshyWorld, Diamond Circus, GlitterRain, Aj20, , I Sometimes sing Live, How I Roll, Slayer. I’ve heard it all! 😭😭😭😭 who are y’all going to accuse me of next!? :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: 

Tbh I don’t know anymore i am so confused :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:who are you sis ? :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:speaking of GlitterRain where is she ? I miss ha :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Edited by Paul86
3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Tbh Idk where I stand when it comes to her.

She was a great assistant and friend in the past but also at the same time,

she didn't speak up for Britney the entire time she was in the abusive conservatorship 

but only spoke up to be in a documentary about her.

Plus I'm sure it hurts Britney that Fe is still friends with her mom

despite how she treated and still treats Britney.

I feel like this too. What comes to my mind is that Felicia might have been in a difficult situation when it comes to money which we all need and the conservativeship people. I can imagine she would want to help Britney but now could she do that when there were these powerful and threatening people like the Tcon, Jamie Spears, etc. So when they were doing the docs the power the free Britney movement were getting bigger and also the media awareness of the abusive situation too. Maybe she felt like a friend who sees another friend in a hurting situation but can't do anything to help or anything really effective to make it stop. :/ Britney always seemed real happy around her, so it's difficult to know what happened between her and Brit that aren't in touch anymore. But that's what I can imagine that could have happened to Fe. Besides that Britney is probably still traumatized and upset when it comes to every person who was around her in the conservativeship and somehow didn't help or even helped to make the conservative work. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Why would I show compassion to someone who only uses her social media platform to be hateful, bully people and spread negativity? I see that attitude has now seeped onto her delusional fans bc they don’t have the mental capacity to think for themselves. She could also quite literally use her platform to be an advocate for conservatorship abuse or spread awareness on social justice issues but no, everyone has to stop for what Ms. ma’am is rambling about while she spins in her living room.

Excited for her book though! Oh and if you paid attention, I dragged Jamie, Lou, Justin, Sam and Kevin. Is that not enough for you? 

I really could care less of your obvious love for Team Con.  But may I suggest you stop your hateful and hurtful comments about people's brain.  Every post its "Use your brain" or "Use Critical Thinking" "Lack of Mental Capacity".  Considering you don't know everyone's history on this forum, and as someone who claims to be in the educational system you know how hard it can be for some with learning disabilities, etc.   

Be better

• Like 4
3 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Keep princessmimi’s name OUT of this. She isn’t a bully who tries to dictate everyone like you and your tired possé.

Now find me a copy of this and send it to me. Debra Patterson is also asking for you to send over her some fudge cakes. She’s no longer in Kentwood but stays in Hillsdale. 

spacer.png

Huh who is Debra? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Never have I attacked users on here for having a different opinion from mine, something you seem to never be able to do sweetie :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:
I think this comment might've been intended for your OG Louisiana ladies group chat :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block