FELICIA ANN CULOTTA Appreciation Thread

Just now, BadBunny said:

Why would I show compassion to someone who only uses her social media platform to be hateful, bully people and spread negativity? I see that attitude has now seeped into her delusional fans. She could also quite literally use her platform to be an advocate for conservatorship abuse or spread awareness on social justice issues but no, everyone has to stop for what Ms. ma’am is rambling about while she spins in her living room. 

Why did you join a Britney fan site if that's all you're gonna do? I mean, she's said she's done with the industry.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Why did you join a Britney fan site if that's all you're gonna do? I mean, she's said she's done with the industry.

Bc I love Britney. That also doesn’t mean I agree with everything she says and can’t acknowledge her shortcomings while pointing fingers at everyone else. And good, I’m glad she’s done with the industry that chewed her up and ate her alive. Hope she stays out of it.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Bc I love Britney. That also doesn’t mean I agree with everything she says. And good, I’m glad she’s done with the industry that chewed her up and ate her alive. Hope she stays out of it.

Yeah, no. That's a conveniently vague reason when you've said that Britney was "manic and hallucinating" when trying to ask friends and family for her in a situation she has deemed the most traumatic of her life. You belittle her, while excusing everyone else.

Edited by ICouldntThinkOfOne
  • Love 4
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I've seen the same user essentially try and derail the thread about the Louisanna group, ignore information on Jamie (by commenting on a thread), and now this, all while claiming Britney was "man and hallucinating" when she spoke about her time in the institution against her will.

Yeah lots of odd things.

Also the whole "love Lynne" thing.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Yeah, no. That's a conveniently vague reason when you've said that Britney was "manic and hallucinating" when trying to ask friends and family for her in a situation she has deemed the most traumatic of her life. You belittle her, while excusing everyone else.

I’m belittling her because I was being honest about a situation that turned out to be true? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

1 minute ago, very_urban said:

Yeah lots of odd things.

Also the whole "love Lynne" thing.

It’s not my fault I have a lot of love and forgiveness in my heart. You guys can keep whining and continue being hateful/negative. I can’t imagine leading that kind of lifestyle by example. 

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Why would I show compassion to someone who only uses her social media platform to be hateful, bully people and spread negativity? I see that attitude has now seeped onto her delusional fans bc they don’t have the mental capacity to think for themselves. She could also quite literally use her platform to be an advocate for conservatorship abuse or spread awareness on social justice issues but no, everyone has to stop for what Ms. ma’am is rambling about while she spins in her living room. 

Well, because that may be, even if not very pleasant to your eyes, her way of healing. Why would she want it this way? Because it may as well be embracing her newly regained freedom of speach. She could be doing it behind closed doors but it is her choice to do otherwise. Maybe it is approved by her therapist too. I’ve seen lots of ways how to deal with trauma, and some are rather surprising. As long as it works for the patient. 

And as an advocate of mental ilness myself the misunderstanding you keep proving in your posts saddens me. I am not surprised though, as people are always judgmental for things they find too hard to understand, but I though that actual information about trauma, PTSD, depression, healing process, meds adjustement etc is now very easy to access. Also when in need of explanation you can also appoint a visit to a therapists. Not sure how it is in US, but in my country it is definitely possible. When dealing with someone with mental illness it is important to get the knowledge how to understand it, not judging by the taught standards. 

That being said, aside the whole mental health awarness. You still provide great understanding for many behaviours presented by other members of the Spears family. Why don’t apply it to the Britney too instead of being so vividly one sided? 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

I’m belittling her because I was being honest about a situation that turned out to be true? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Im not entertaining this. Where's your proof? 

Ultimately, making baseless statements like that about the event that Britney has deemed the most traumatic of her life, that  was made public  by a paralegal phone call and lead to a huge movement supporting Britney, that several people involved denied until they couldn't shows your true colours tbh.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
39 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

She could also quite literally use her platform to be an advocate for conservatorship abuse or spread awareness on social justice issues but no, everyone has to stop for what Ms. ma’am is rambling about while she spins in her living room.

Excited for her book though! Oh and if you paid attention, I dragged Jamie, Lou, Justin, Sam and Kevin. Is that not enough for you? 

For this part I would like to make a second answer.

To be an advocate is not an easy task and if you are still battling with your own traumas it is not adviced. However, showing types of behaviour that are true to the dark part of healing process is to some extent being an advocate. She actually shows to the world the truth How it looks like in some cases (and not the worst case existing), but the world (unfortunately including you) is not ready yet for this type of exposure. We are at the beggining of the road of understanding mental health issues. 

I am not sure that you should be happy to announce that you have „dragged” someone, because I though you presented yourself as someone in opposition to such behaviours.

By this I do not „enable” this people, but with a healthy distance I see some of the things they said (Lutfi against Lynne) may actually be truth, because Let’s not forget thay each person around Britney played their own game. And even the biggest liar can say true if it is convinient to them.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, BadBunny said:

spacer.png

Thanks for showing everyone here your true identity. You claim to be a 'casual Britney fan' and chastise other users because our 'world revolves around britney', yet here you are making a whole as.s thread about a woman who you said 'lost touch with Britney'. You're more obsessed about Britney than you probably want to admit.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
41 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Keep princessmimi’s name OUT of this. She isn’t a bully who tries to dictate everyone like you and your tired possé.

Now find me a copy of this and send it to me. Debra Patterson is also asking for you to send over her some fudge cakes. She’s no longer in Kentwood but stays in Hillsdale. 

spacer.png

Just now, Gutterguppy said:

Thanks for showing everyone here your true identity. You claim to be a 'casual Britney fan' and chastise other users because our 'world revolves around britney', yet here you are making a whole as.s thread about a woman who you said 'lost touch with Britney'. You're more obsessed about Britney than you probably want to admit.

I love Britney AND Felicia. I want them to bake a cake of rainbows and butterflies. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block