FELICIA ANN CULOTTA Appreciation Thread

Okay but Britney herself basically doesn't care or seem to want to be in touch with Felicia... She even said that thing about her giving people from Kentwood 1 dollar (which Felicia said in the doc) in the time when BOMT came out was a lie. So I'm kinda suspicious or not so much trusting Fe or something. Idk. But I know what you're saying though. She is my imaginary of my inner Britney's fan. They were so cute, like friends from the kindergarten. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Genuine question: how do y'all feel about her after what Britney said about her on her ig?

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Tbh Idk where I stand when it comes to her.

She was a great assistant and friend in the past but also at the same time,

she didn't speak up for Britney the entire time she was in the abusive conservatorship 

but only spoke up to be in a documentary about her.

Plus I'm sure it hurts Britney that Fe is still friends with her mom

despite how she treated and still treats Britney.

Britney lost contact with a lot of people from after the conservatorship was established. The conservatorship was always the elephant in the room bc people didn’t know what to think of it. It was always off-limits for people to talk about and a lot of people didn’t exactly know where Britney stood throughout it until her testimony. We also know that Britney’s biggest pet peeve is when people speak on her behalf. I mean just look at how she trashed the NYT and that was during the conservatorship. And at one point — If anyone spoke against it, they were threatened with fines/legal papers due to all the NDAs and what have you. We could also argue and say things like: “well why didn’t stans speak up for Britney if they knew she was in a conservatorship”. There were signs so it’s not like stans were completely oblivious either. I mean look what happened to Jordan. I think we need to lessen the burden on Felicia and also understand her point of view. Deep inside, she’s a good woman and her intentions always meant well.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Yall keep putting her on a pedestal is so weird imo ... see through her already. She even talking about "money" in that clip:

I tell y'all again, there was an interview, an old one where she tells the interviewer that Britney would bite and eat her mom's toenails when she was a child. Who the **** says something like that. She's a wolf in sheep's clothing, that's it. 

• Like 1
Just now, MortalMarshmallow said:

Yall keep putting her on a pedestal is so weird imo ... see through her already. She even talking about "money" in that clip:

I tell y'all again, there was an interview, an old one where she tells the interviewer that Britney would bite and eat her mom's toenails when she was a child. Who the **** says something like that. She's a wolf in sheep's clothing, that's it. 

The thread starter has a weird comment history. Like they constantly try to derail threads about the wrongs done by TeamCon.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
21 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

And you’re reading TOO into something that doesn’t need to be read into. Those are words of love. She spoke up on behalf of Britney during when she was in the conservatorship but apparently that wasn’t enough. If she didn’t say anything and withdrew from the NYT or Netflix docs, you guys still would have complained.

Britney also went on national television and exposed her s** life. Who the **** says something like that!? Am I going to be hung up over it though? No.

She’s literally just a country woman from Louisiana that Britney outgrew. There’s nothing really more to dissect. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, very_urban said:

The thread starter has a weird comment history. Like they constantly try to derail threads about the wrongs done by TeamCon.

Did you eat your refried beans today, @very_urban? Make sure you batter them up with the grits. Kiss Aunt LouLou for me and I better see the garbage bin taken out once I get back from the rodeo.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Super Mods
17 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Britney lost contact with a lot of people from after the conservatorship was established. The conservatorship was always the elephant in the room bc people didn’t know what to think of it. It was always off-limits for people to talk about and a lot of people didn’t exactly know where Britney stood throughout it until her testimony. We also know that Britney’s biggest pet peeve is when people speak on her behalf. I mean just look at how she trashed the NYT and that was during the conservatorship. And at one point — If anyone spoke against it, they were threatened with fines/legal papers due to all the NDAs and what have you. We could also argue and say things like: “well why didn’t stans speak up for Britney if they knew she was in a conservatorship”. There were signs so it’s not like stans were completely oblivious either. I mean look what happened to Jordan. I think we need to lessen the burden on Felicia and also understand her point of view. Deep inside, she’s a good woman and her intentions always meant well.

Yeah true.

Fe did look like she cared about Britney and seemed more like a true maternal figure than Lynne.

At least that's what I see from all Britney's old interviews and footage of her and Fe together.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, very_urban said:

I've seen the same user essentially try and derail the thread about the Louisanna group, ignore information on Jamie (by commenting on a thread), and now this, all while claiming Britney was "man and hallucinating" when she spoke about her time in the institution against her will.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, takataminna said:

It is very interesting. The OP usually shows no compassion and understanding for Britney’s behaviour yet they are very eager to explain and excuse Jamie, Lynne, Juno and now… Felicia. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Why would I show compassion to someone who only uses her social media platform to be hateful, bully people and spread negativity? I see that attitude has now seeped onto her delusional fans bc they don’t have the mental capacity to think for themselves. She could also quite literally use her platform to be an advocate for conservatorship abuse or spread awareness on social justice issues but no, everyone has to stop for what Ms. ma’am is rambling about while she spins in her living room.

Excited for her book though! Oh and if you paid attention, I dragged Jamie, Lou, Justin, Sam and Kevin. Is that not enough for you? 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block