"River Red" and more unreleased songs registered on BMI

12 minutes ago, Isla said:

Fff yeah that's what I meant to say. Although, didn't Scott Storch produce the final version?

That was always a rumor, there are 2 mixes that have different production though. (The original she posted on her site & the more fleshed out one she was listening to in her car iLeaks shared a snippet of when they were selling it) I’ve never spoken to Scott, but I have talked toNotes’ family wayyy before Jeff’s creepy *** tried tacking his name onto it & they told me Jive deleted Britney’s site & their master but they finally found the full thing in his belongings. Dandurand never shared the full thing online & there was never a “Nicki Minaj feature”…dude’s a basket case, it’s mindblowing people believed him after he continued to make up obtuse lies & charge fans for a group chat where you heard nothing new, just more fanfiction. He needs to leave her repertoire alone, I’m gonna call BMI tomorrow.  

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

That was always a rumor, there are 2 mixes that have different production though. (The original she posted on her site & the more fleshed out one she was listening to in her car iLeaks shared a snippet of when they were selling it) I’ve never spoken to Scott, but I have talked toNotes’ family wayyy before Jeff’s creepy *** tried tacking his name onto it & they told me Jive deleted Britney’s site & their master but they finally found the full thing in his belongings. Dandurand never shared the full thing online & there was never a “Nicki Minaj feature”…dude’s a basket case, it’s mindblowing people believed him after he continued to make up obtuse lies & charge fans for a group chat where you heard nothing new, just more fanfiction. He needs to leave her repertoire alone, I’m gonna call BMI tomorrow.  

Oh wow, thanks for all of this info. If you’re in contact with BMI that’s actually crazy… I wonder if they can take those “song titles” down?

Edited by Isla

I remember someone saying they talked to Christopher Notes Olsens sister (maybe it was you @RedBloodedWomanIdk) and that she tried to look for the file throughout all of his laptops and stuff but couldn’t find anything. 

I went down the Rebellion blackhole multiple times before and throughout the pandemic and everytime I kept arriving at the same dead end lol, there just so much that we don’t know and that whole era is surrounded with so much speculation, weird conspiracy theories and straight up misinformation/ lies that I find it highly unlikely we’ll ever have concrete answers lol 

However I don’t think it’s extremely unlikely for her to release an unreleased compilation album akin to Mariah’s Rarities, since she loves to look back at old pictures and repost them + she clearly still remembers and enjoys some deep cuts like Lonely so I don’t put it past her to have at least considered a song she really liked that was never released 

However aside from her dislike of promotion keeping her from doing that, I also think logistically, it’s not likely Britney still has any of the actual files / discs of her songs lol, definitely not Rebellion, and while maybe her producers do, I really don’t see her going out of her way to contact JR Rotem or Pharrell / The Neptunes just to get a physical CD of Love To Love You / Hooked. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block