"River Red" and more unreleased songs registered on BMI

Just now, Hot pink said:

Rebellion is coming. Maria River Red is coming.

She really is posting the twirling videos to throw us off. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

It may be that Dandurand and Olsen(Peavy) have been registering their works, because in their pages they have plenty of Britney related things registered like "VMA Performance", "House of Blues Tour", "Rebellion" (without Spears credited) etc

• Like 1

Well River Red is a very specific song name! I mean it could be true. But I kinda learned as a Britney fan to only celebrate it for real when I see it :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme::forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

But could it be an old song from the time of blackout and rebellion since someone said here this Jeff might have died ?

Imagine Britney calling the guy and saying:

So I'm calling you cause I wrote a song and I want you to produce it for me 💋 💋💋💋 let's go to the studio, baby 🎙️🎙️🎙️🎙️🎙️

:whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Cheshire-B said:

I may be wrong but I thought anyone can add stuff on BMI ? 

Like there was a time where it was prooven some added songs were fake but I don't remember if it was on this or something else ? 

Anyway, I hope it's true, the titles sounds great ! 

Yes, people thought Jeff Dandurand was making up that he had anything to do with Rebellion

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block