How do you like the title of Britneys book The Woman In Me?

Do you like the title of Britneys new book?  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love it, and I’m lowkey judging any fan who doesn’t. It’s the perfect title. Britney has been denied her womanhood her entire life. She released her first song when she was 16 and the media never let her grow up from there. She was 22 years old releasing ***ually explicit songs, doing racy photo shoots and performances and people still treated her like a little girl. Then throughout her “breakdown” period she was constantly called a little girl lost. Then finally the conservatorship was put in place and she was forcibly regressed to the status of a child. 

This is the perfect opportunity for Britney to finally reclaim what was stolen for her, and it could signal a new stage in her career if she’s able to capitalize off of it properly. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Not a fan. It’s a Shania best seller so it’s hard to disassociate from that. I actually really would have liked: ”I Must Confess… A Story of Fame and Tribulation”. 

Any fan would know Britney would never label her life as a series of tribulations. It’s actually the narrative she hates the most. And then using “i must confess” which was the old title of the JL book that was blocked?? Ok. Given the content of most of your posts your suggestion doesn’t surprise me. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Any fan would know Britney would never label her life as a series of tribulations. It’s actually the narrative she hates the most. And then using “i must confess” which was the old title of the JL book that was blocked?? Ok. Given the content of most of your posts your suggestion doesn’t surprise me. 

So the conservatorship wasn’t a tribulation? According to Britney, it was one of, if not, the worst thing that could have happened to her. Would “A Story of Fame and Overcoming Tribulation” work better for you? My goodness, I can’t believe just how hung over some of you are over a random stranger’s opinion on a forum. And quite honestly, I’m glad JL changed it because I always thought “I Must Confess” would have been the perfect memoir title for Britney. “Stronger Than Yesterday” would have also worked but a tad tacky. For me, “The Woman In Me” is far too associated with Shania’s diamond-selling album so I can’t really see it any other way but hopefully it grows on me! Sorry my opinion bothered you. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block