Jamie Lynn Spears voted off of Dancing with the Stars

8 hours ago, David Blackberry said:

I am crying with this 😂😂😂

She wanted to **** that Alan guy so bad...honey, he's probably gay. And if he wasn't...

I almost feel bad for JL. Looks like she's eating humiliation for breakfast and in exactly 4 minutes she will weigh 300lbs. She needs to take care of herself...otherwise, her ungodly corpse will soon be festering on Hollywood Boulevard, her bloated face melting in the sun as she is forced to watch Bitney walk stridently on to greater things.

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, jor to tha deezy said:

I didn't even know you could vote.

There is not negative vote as far as I understand. People vote for a couple or just don't. The other couple was a football player and his pro dancer.  I bet the sports fans voted for him and far outnumbered votes for her. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Serving fresh Botox hags.

Hide contents

Is that Lou with another one of her heads on

Please tell me you know who this is and are trolling

If she was truly trying to rebrand herself why would she have that lawyer who is also involved in the current hearings, turn up to her show recording?!

Defies logic.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block