Jamie Lynn Spears voted off of Dancing with the Stars

32 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Holy **** is that Lou?!

30 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

No I thought that was Pennywise :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: 

24 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

You're both wrong it's her celebrity palGrinch Smile GIF

The one on the left is Dina Lapolt, a lawyer who's close pal with Lou. And the one on the right is Jen, Larry Rudolph's 2nd wife.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Who is that woman bc her face is melting anyway Aww I kinda feel bad for Jamie Lynn but are we shocked… no lol

Let’s be real, Britney didn’t catch a single episode. 

Interesting question: how far would Britney have gone, would she have won the show? I’m not familiar with dancing with the celebrities so yeah? 

You know what, after thinking about it, I think she should’ve lasted longer. Why? Because she could possibly gain a little more respect of just how hard Britney worked putting on these shows full of different choreography and how she had to put on a show when she had a 103° fever because Team Con forced her.

But then I also feel that even if she realized just how much work goes into choreography and how hard Britney worked, she’s still a narcissist. She probably wouldn’t give Britney the respect and understanding she ultimately deserves, so good thing she finally got the boot.

• Love 8
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block