Britney reveals she is already writing 'The Woman In Me' Volume 2

Interesting shît to discuss: 

Volume 1 book could be a heavy hitter like Kill Bill. she comes hot and heavy ready to roll some heads 

Volume 2 can be a slower western, stories of her escapades with Mexico whöres

Edited by HIM
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, BritneyWiki said:

Greatest franchise since Harry Potter. Full movie and theme park adaptations coming. Britney conservatorship escape room to be built in Six Flags. Tie-in menu items at re-opened NYLA restaurant and motel. First press editions of the books to remain in dedicated Smithsonian exhibit next to the Declaration of Independence. Britney to win Pulitzer Prize for her efforts.

:bouncey::bouncey::bouncey:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Its weird that even if she wrote that, I dont believe it until I see it.
But I was anyway kinda expecting it to be 2 or 3 books, I just wish it wasnt a secret if thats the case. But maybe it would be bad press if the first book only was before fame, the fame years, and then it stops maybe around birth of Jayden.

1 hour ago, Justaboy said:

Finally a thread where everyone is very happy and funny.

No team con plants being all negative. :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

I think we need to start a book club;  The Woman In me: Is he really inside me ? :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

"Finally"...

It should be always like that and we shouldn't feel that way on a Britney's board... But well this shows how some mods are good at their jobs...:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink: It seems that some members also left... The best ones, off course! That sucks!!!

But wait for it, I'm sure they will have a huge meltdown about the book content on the 24th and the following days... People will be like "we learned nothing lame!" "she won't have my money for the volume 2!" blablabla. I'm sure some people will be so mad that the book ends before the conservatorship!

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block