Britney reveals she is already writing 'The Woman In Me' Volume 2

9 hours ago, Justaboy said:

Finally a thread where everyone is very happy and funny.

No team con plants being all negative. :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

I think we need to start a book club;  The Woman In me: Is he really inside me ? :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

And guess what, zero comments from the likes of “Diamond, BadBunny, Joel Santos, AJ20”. I’m telling you all the positive and encouraging threads of Britney, these pretenders are MIA. Watch out for them. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, AZBH27 said:

And guess what, zero comments from the likes of “Diamond, BadBunny, Joel Santos, AJ20”. I’m telling you all the positive and encouraging threads of Britney, these pretenders are MIA. Watch out for them. 

I did not want to name the names. But yes, absolutely!! Where they now ? They probably are back in the team con funded caves!

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

People taking Britney too literally. I think there are just things she's writing now that are not covered in volume 1, I don't think they're at this moment seriously planning volume 2

Ya, Britney doesn't take herself so seriously. Sometimes captions are hard to understand.

Spoiler

But sometimes even in videos Britney sounds cryptographic lol 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block