What do you think of Britney’s knife dance going viral? Are people making fun of her or is it done with love?

It’s surely become iconic but I don’t know if for the right reasons. I don’t like the fact that Britney has become more of a meme these days but at least the attention has kept people talking. It could also just be her way of rewriting her narrative and a slap in the face to all the media outlets who reported that she has an obsession with knives. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Baronesse said:

I'd guess most of the uninvolved people are mocking her, the fans are trying to turn it into a positive "so iconic" type of thing. I'm not contributing to either. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

You know… it not iconic and not wrong at all in any ways. It’s just a video of her dancing with knifes, if ppls are obsessed with judging something like this I don’t know who really need help :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block