25 Year Anniversary of ...Baby One More Time!

Lola2790

• Super Mods

The BIRTH of a legend! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

The music industry was NEVER the same after she debuted!

She really ruled the world in her prime.

I have not seen someone as big and popular as she was ever since and its a damn shame what has become of her.

I just hope things turn around for her cause she is REALLY destroying her legacy and what she worked for.

You would think her or her label would capitalize on the 25th anniversary of her career this year but no they just don't care

and that's really sad. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 3
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

The BIRTH of a legend! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

The music industry was NEVER the same after she debuted!

She really ruled the world in her prime.

I have not seen someone as big and popular as she was ever since and its a damn shame what has become of her.

I just hope things turn around for her cause she is REALLY destroying her legacy and what she worked for.

You would think her or her label would capitalize on the 25th anniversary of her career this year but no they just don't care

and that's really sad. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

“Destroying her legacy?” What does that even mean? Because some exhalers don’t like her Instagram presence?

She’s had one of the most influential careers in pop music history and persevered throughout a huge injustice. That we don’t always understand her social media presence these days won’t change that. 

• Love 4

We all wish Britney took more care of her legacy, but she's an spontaneous artist, she creates and then doesn't really look back, so we should stop asking for that... Even if her team (what "team"??) wanted to preserve it for her, I imagine they'd still need her input or acceptance somehow, and the last time she talked about her music was in terms of being absolutely tired of doing the same songs over and over again, so I imagine it's not her priority at all. That's not wise, though, especially not when you're a living legend, basically.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block