25 Year Anniversary of ...Baby One More Time!

Lola2790

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, filmandstage13 said:

“Destroying her legacy?” What does that even mean? Because some exhalers don’t like her Instagram presence?

She’s had one of the most influential careers in pop music history and persevered throughout a huge injustice. That we don’t always understand her social media presence these days won’t change that. 

No because she's become a joke basically to the outside world who aren't fans like us.

If she doesn't want to be associated with her popstar past,

there has to be other ways to distance herself from that that aren't erratic.

I don't get why some fans just think that she is ok when she obviously isn't.

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

No because she's become a joke basically to the outside world who aren't fans like us.

If she doesn't want to be associated with her popstar past,

there has to be other ways to distance herself from that that aren't erratic.

I don't get why some fans just think that she is ok when she obviously isn't.

You're projecting your own thoughts on everyone else.  There's plenty of love out there for her.  

And I don't get why some fans don't get that you have no idea if she is "ok" just by what her Instagram looks like.  If you're so concerned with her legacy, stop being a part of the problem by casting judgment and thinking she has to act in a way that you approve of.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block